ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My WP Employer Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinaya

My WP Employer Letter

Post by vinaya » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:20 am

Please let me know if the below letter ( in quotes) is an accepatable format. This is what has been provided by my company.

Thnaks in advance.

"This letter is with reference to the ILR application for XXXX.

XXXX is currently being employed under work permit arrangements by way of an application made in Dec 2006, for period 12th of Feb2007 to 12th February 2012, as XXXX.

Please note that the work permit was initially applied by Company A and I enclose copies of relevant documentation with respect of a technical change of employment. The change was approved by the home office back in January’2011 and based on the change, XXXX is currently employed by Company B, on the same terms of contract of employment, as was with Company A back in February 2007.

XXXX is on permanent contract of employment and his current salary is XXXX per annum which is competitive salary and meet the requirements as per SOC Code for Tier 2 2.5. His employment will continue with Company B for a foreseeable future.

If you need any further clarification in this matter please feel free to get in touch with us."

ksab

Post by ksab » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 am

Thats look fine Vinaya. If you have had any work related travel, that can be mentioned too in the form a table stating the reason, duration etc.

vinaya

Post by vinaya » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:52 am

Ksab- Thanks for your prompt reply!