ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland to London Luton Immigration control

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 pm

The normal rules regarding the common travel area DO NOT APPLY to a person who has a deportation order against them (Immigration Act 1971 as amended Part I 9(4))

It is a criminal offence to enter the UK illegally. It is also a criminal offence to assist someone to enter the UK in breach of a deportation order, the prison sentence for assisting someone is up to 14 years people.
malikscompany wrote:
fatty patty wrote:
malikscompany wrote:
fatty patty wrote:
You can travel to London with your spouse as you mentioned that you have EUFAM stamp but you do not require any visas to please Immigration officers in England (in theory) only the airline who will check your passport at Kerry airport. There is absolutely no checks at any English airports of visas for flights from Ireland as they classed as local flights (Belfast/Scotland/Jersey etc). The only immigration check you will face is coming back into Ireland at Irish airport.
there is no check for EU nationals, for example if you go to London Gatwick from Shannon or Cork Immigration take your boarding pass at Gatwick and they have a look at that, if you are EU citizen they dont ask anything coz it say on bording pass what nationality are you. if it sayd ''Visa Check '' then you have to go to a counter. I think its only Luton where there is no check
There are no immigration checks for flights from Ireland to UK once they arrive in UK malikscompany all the airport staff at UK ports are checking for is your origin on your boarding pass not your nationality status. Visa check is on Ryanair's boarding pass for non-eu citizens, they have to show/turn up at Ryanair visa desks to verify there visas before flying over. And its not just ryanair all airlines check visas before they let the passenger board the plane.
thanks. I dont think I'll have problem getting in the plane from ireland. I dont want to go through Belfast coz it'll be illegal entry but from Irish airport is fine, mexmum they can do is refuse entry and send me back to ireland. am I right ??

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Can I refer everyone to the terms and conditions of the board:
There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=3

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank you Paperpusher

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:35 pm

angelcountry wrote:so why are you people so persistent about checking between Ireland and U.k, why cant you create a border check between norther Ireland and southern Ireland, Dude ?

@angelcountry - for crying out loud - could you stop writing nonsense?

1. who are you referring to here? i am not aware of customs officers patrolling the boards ready to pick up on any of the tips people state here.

2. almost everyone here is here because they are looking for advice with their individual and respective situation. why do you think your statement is relevant here?

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 pm

PaperPusher wrote:Can I refer everyone to the terms and conditions of the board:
There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities
is it illegal what I asked ??

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:54 pm

malikscompany wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:Can I refer everyone to the terms and conditions of the board:
is it illegal what I asked ??
Yes it is, very illegal as I have been trying to point out all along.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm

I don't think the OP is breaking EU free movement law if he is travelling in EU with his EU spouse with his EUFAM4 card and marriage cert. Or is he...

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:51 pm

My last link above says something about deportation orders and EEA nationals and their family members. It still counts as illegal entry even if you are a family member of an EEA national or an EEA national. See paragraph 5.

It is actually illegal to even seek to enter the UK in breach of a deportation order.

The original poster actually hasn't said they would be travelling with their spouse in any case.

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 pm

angelcountry wrote:I dont know you so, am less bothered about what you say, But I thank my God for what, i have achieved so far in your white control education system, i guess you will be regretting to have let me, otherwise you could have framed it aswell, but if you don't want me here after 11 year please try it if you can ? :P :lol:

Or you want to give the community justice like they did with the convicted rioters like the one that stole my television with my hardly earn money and rings. talk to talking. :D

You that called people Arab in your court system God forbid, that's what i heard the last time i went to sort an order from Waterford court, even your education is full of intimidation by Irish police acting like student, you want me to spill the beans ? :D
there you ago again with your insecurities. unless you're planning on achieving your PhD don't come try and compare your braincells around here. you'll be sadly disappointed.

you are the only person calling names around here, not me. why don't you at least act like a man and go answer my post.

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:17 am

PaperPusher wrote:My last link above says something about deportation orders and EEA nationals and their family members. It still counts as illegal entry even if you are a family member of an EEA national or an EEA national. See paragraph 5.

It is actually illegal to even seek to enter the UK in breach of a deportation order.

The original poster actually hasn't said they would be travelling with their spouse in any case.
if it makes it legal I can travel with my wife.

by the law they should not sign the deportation order for me because I lived legally more then 7 years in UK before I became overstayer, I am spouse of british citizen, my wife was pregnent at that time when they signed my deportation order, (she lost baby because of stress later), I am not a criminal or a threat to public or the country, my charector report was very good and it says that I paniked and thats why I gave police my false name when I was stopped but I accepted it just after few minutes, I should not be given prison sentence and its very unlikely that I will commit any crime again. court accepted all this and still refuse my appeal and home office did sign deportation order. is it not against Humain rights, is it not against the european law ?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 am

You are already planning to commit a crime by entering the UK. Get the deportation order revoked.

Don't add another crime to your previous ones of overstaying and whatever you were convicted of.

You had your day in court to argue your case and it does seem that it was decided it didn't breach your human rights to deport you on the basis of your conviction, and that you also had your day in court to argue why you were not guilty or if guilty should not go to prison.
malikscompany wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:My last link above says something about deportation orders and EEA nationals and their family members. It still counts as illegal entry even if you are a family member of an EEA national or an EEA national. See paragraph 5.

by the law they should not sign the deportation order for me because I lived legally more then 7 years in UK before I became overstayer, I am spouse of british citizen, my wife was pregnent at that time when they signed my deportation order, (she lost baby because of stress later), I am not a criminal or a threat to public or the country, my charector report was very good and it says that I paniked and thats why I gave police my false name when I was stopped but I accepted it just after few minutes, I should not be given prison sentence and its very unlikely that I will commit any crime again. court accepted all this and still refuse my appeal and home office did sign deportation order. is it not against Humain rights, is it not against the european law ?

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 am

PaperPusher wrote:You are already planning to commit a crime by entering the UK. Get the deportation order revoked.

Don't add another crime to your previous ones of overstaying and whatever you were convicted of.

You had your day in court to argue your case and it does seem that it was decided it didn't breach your human rights to deport you on the basis of your conviction, and that you also had your day in court to argue why you were not guilty or if guilty should not go to prison.
malikscompany wrote:

I think it depends on the immigration officer dealing with your case really and the type of offence you have committed and having your days in court does not necessarily dictate that, you have exhausted all the stages of court in the country to prove your political convictions, indeed it might be wothwhile to seek a judicial review in the high court, but if you think or believed that, you have acted in an unacceptable ways in terms of criminality, please leave their country. We work on precedences and factums to defend ourself in law, and you must also be ready to removed any government staff that miss-interpreted the law or framed the law against you, if you're right, vindicate your right, if you're wrong leave. :lol:
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 am

Judicial review in the high court? Which high court is that angelcountry?

There are time limits to appeal too. If there is no appealable decision there can be no appeal.

The process is to request to get the deportation order revoked by the Home Secretary. If that request is refused, then there can be an appeal.

Alternatively the OP could apply for a family visitor visa or a family permit to re-enter the UK and if that is refused then there could be an appeal.

The original poster has already left the UK.
angelcountry wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:You are already planning to commit a crime by entering the UK. Get the deportation order revoked.

malikscompany wrote:

I think it depends on the immigration officer dealing with your case really and the type of offence you have committed and having your days in court does not necessarily dictate that, you have exhausted all the stages of court in the country to prove your political convictions, indeed it might be wothwhile to seek a judicial review in the high court, but if you think or believed that, you have acted in an unacceptable ways in terms of criminality, please leave their country. We work on precedences and factums to defend ourself in law, and you must also be ready to removed any government staff that miss-interpreted the law or framed the law against you, if you're right, vindicate your right, if you're wrong leave. :lol:

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:14 am

angelcountry wrote:

malikscompany wrote:

I am not going to enter UK without visa anymore, my Father in law is better now (thank God)

I dont think any of you have ever been in the situation I was. I am Pakistan national and home office dont give a F about us because of some people. people like me suffer because of shame marrieges, my marriege is genuin but home office is already dealing with thousand of cases where some cases are genuin but most of them are just fraud, I personaly know many people who got married just to get visa. so all this appeals and stuff is just a drama from home office, why I dont want to apply for a visa because I know that its going to be refused, they are not going to lift even deportation order from me, they deported me just for a minor crime, I'll tell you my crime, I was stopped by police and I gave them my false name, I did not have any fake ID or anything. I co-operated with police and accepted my fault within few minutes and even police say in the file that I was very co-operative with them. you tell me is it a big crime ?

anyway i do not have hope that I'll get visa for UK, I will be applying for Irish Passport in few months then I'll go to UK, dont give a F about deportation order because when I am Irish national Home Office cant do anything to me.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 am

Even if you become Irish, you still need to get the deportation order revoked. EEA nationals still enter the UK illegally if they enter the UK with a deportation order against them.
malikscompany wrote:
angelcountry wrote:

malikscompany wrote:

I am not going to enter UK without visa anymore, my Father in law is better now (thank God)

I dont think any of you have ever been in the situation I was. I am Pakistan national and home office dont give a F about us because of some people. people like me suffer because of shame marrieges, my marriege is genuin but home office is already dealing with thousand of cases where some cases are genuin but most of them are just fraud, I personaly know many people who got married just to get visa. so all this appeals and stuff is just a drama from home office, why I dont want to apply for a visa because I know that its going to be refused, they are not going to lift even deportation order from me, they deported me just for a minor crime, I'll tell you my crime, I was stopped by police and I gave them my false name, I did not have any fake ID or anything. I co-operated with police and accepted my fault within few minutes and even police say in the file that I was very co-operative with them. you tell me is it a big crime ?

anyway i do not have hope that I'll get visa for UK, I will be applying for Irish Passport in few months then I'll go to UK, dont give a F about deportation order because when I am Irish national Home Office cant do anything to me.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 am

PaperPusher wrote:Judicial review in the high court? Which high court is that angelcountry?

There are time limits to appeal too. If there is no appealable decision there can be no appeal.

The process is to request to get the deportation order revoked by the Home Secretary. If that request is refused, then there can be an appeal.

Alternatively the OP could apply for a family visitor visa or a family permit to re-enter the UK and if that is refused then there could be an appeal.

angelcountry wrote:

malikscompany wrote:

You're right my honorable friend, where there's no deportation, what are you appealing against for real.

I only registered a child in almighty u.k with nobodies name and date of birth or bogus identifications and i am a Muslim and happily married civilly to the same woman, well the people or countries of deceptions to get residency or naturalization's is well known to immigration. :D
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:27 am

PaperPusher wrote:Even if you become Irish, you still need to get the deportation order revoked. EEA nationals still enter the UK illegally if they enter the UK with a deportation order against them.
malikscompany wrote:
angelcountry wrote:

but who cares, they are not going to come after me, they are not even going to know if I am in the country once I became Irish citizen. I am not going to move back to UK, i dont like UK anymore. I'll live in Ireland coz its like my country now but will go and visit UK.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:29 am

angelcountry wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:Judicial review in the high court? Which high court is that angelcountry?

angelcountry wrote:

You're right my honorable friend, where there's no deportation, what are you appealing against for real.

I only registered a child in almighty u.k with nobodies name and date of birth or bogus identifications and i am a Muslim and happily married civilly to the same woman, well the people or countries of deceptions to get residency or naturalization's is well known to immigration. :D
They can come after you, if they have reparations to pay, heavens know if they're going to win the case, if they can, you have to ask yourself and them, what have you done wrong to suggest any chasing around, you have their visa so when you enter now they can come, then it can commence, maybe they're trying to hide away from paying reparations, they started bullying you. :lol:

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:32 am

They can come after you, if they have reparations to pay, heavens know if they're going to win the case, if they can.[/quote]

what are you talking about my friend I can go to UK now if I want and they cant do anything about it, but I dont want to enter illegally. therw are many people travel between Uk and Ireland without any visa or travel documents everyday. when I am Irish citizen how would they come after me ? they are not going to have dream that i am in UK.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:50 am

malikscompany wrote:They can come after you, if they have reparations to pay, heavens know if they're going to win the case, if they can.
what are you talking about my friend I can go to UK now if I want and they cant do anything about it, but I dont want to enter illegally. therw are many people travel between Uk and Ireland without any visa or travel documents everyday. when I am Irish citizen how would they come after me ? they are not going to have dream that i am in UK.[/quote]

They can come after you though as a former fingerprinted asylum seeker and maybe you have nothing to offer them anyway.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:41 am

malikscompany wrote:
They can come after you, if they have reparations to pay, heavens know if they're going to win the case, if they can.
what are you talking about my friend I can go to UK now if I want and they cant do anything about it, but I dont want to enter illegally. therw are many people travel between Uk and Ireland without any visa or travel documents everyday. when I am Irish citizen how would they come after me ? they are not going to have dream that i am in UK.
There have been rumblings for years about changing how the common travel area works. There are checks on some routes, there may be more checks in the future. Pakistani or Irish or both, you still need to get the deportation order revoked, otherwise you will be entering the UK illegally. Deportation orders are something that the government take very seriously. I wouldn't mess around if I were you.

The deportation order stays until it is revoked. The worst that could happen is prison again I suppose. Don't tell me you liked prison.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:59 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
malikscompany wrote:
They can come after you, if they have reparations to pay, heavens know if they're going to win the case, if they can.
There have been rumblings for years about changing how the common travel area works. There are checks on some routes, there may be more checks in the future. Pakistani or Irish or both, you still need to get the deportation order revoked, otherwise you will be entering the UK illegally. Deportation orders are something that the government take very seriously. I wouldn't mess around if I were you.

The deportation order stays until it is revoked. The worst that could happen is prison again I suppose. Don't tell me you liked prison.

You have never reached deportations order in life rather than staff of minister trying to advice a frame deportation order, so collate that aswell.

Are you an attention seekers or what ?
If a staff write a letter that, he will advice his/her minister that they should deport you, and you should make a submission within 14 day and you did what else do you want, when a deportation order was not signed or ordered by minister ?

And when a legal status was granted and the case of aidian O'keefe is closed what deporation order are you concerned about again lawyer or who are you ? :twisted: :D :P

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 pm

angelcountry, I think you are confused or the translation software does not work very well.

The original poster was deported years ago from the UK and wants to return. The deportation order was signed by the minister.

You do know this is a UK issued deportation order??
angelcountry wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
malikscompany wrote:

You have never reached deportations order in life rather than staff of minister trying to advice a frame deportation order, so collate that aswell.

Are you an attention seekers or what ?
If a staff write a letter that, he will advice his/her minister that they should deport you, and you should make a submission within 14 day and you did what else do you want, when a deportation order was not signed or ordered by minister ?

And when a legal status was granted and the case of aidian O'keefe is closed what deporation order are you concerned about again lawyer or who are you ? :twisted: :D :P

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:24 pm

angelcountry wrote:
malikscompany wrote:They can come after you, if they have reparations to pay, heavens know if they're going to win the case, if they can.
They can come after you though as a former fingerprinted asylum seeker and maybe you have nothing to offer them anyway.[/quote]

it does not make any sence to me, I never claimed asylum and even if I did how would they find it out that I am in UK.

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
malikscompany wrote:

I am totally agree with you paperpusher, it makes sence that it could be checking at the border/airport, I am not going to risk it untill I have to, in case of somekind of family emergency or something. but if someone say to me that they can come after me it will be wrong. they cant come after someone untill person gets involved in some kind of trouble. when someone breech the deportation order, it depends on what circommentences he did it and usually first time they dont give prison sentence, they just send them back to the country they come from with a stamp on passport.

my deportation order was signed more then 3 years ago, I am working now and have been legally living in Ireland since last few years, have good charector and references, will be applying at the home office to get the deportation order revoaked and see what happens.

Thanks for all advices friends, I really appreciate that.