ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MINOR FINES NOT IN COURT

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tooby77
Newly Registered

MINOR FINES NOT IN COURT

Post by tooby77 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 am

hi , I m applying for naturalisation of british citizenship ,and I had a minor offence of not wearing seatbelt in oct. 2008 and had on the spot fixed penalty fine or 30 popounds but paid it over the phone.Also I had a fine form the DVLA in feb 2010 for not notifying them of change of car keeper , paid by post of 35 pounds but no points on my counter part or licence and never been to court or paid court fine. am I ok to apply for the citizenship now , and should I declare it even if its not on my CRB or PNC or on the CRB unspent disclosure?

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 am

Short and sweet and to the point answer is that both the incidents that you have mentioned do not count. Just forget about them and apply for naturalisation as if these things never happened.

tooby77
Newly Registered

Post by tooby77 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:44 am

thanks mr lookforward