ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

time2act
Newly Registered

Re: waiting times

Post by time2act » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:59 am

PIKKA wrote:
teal wrote: I also spoke to my local TD and complained of how long I had been waiting to hear something. The TD took my details (ie. application number and name). That seems to have sped things up as I received my yellow form within 8 weeks of the phone call and meeting with my local TD.

As others have said, it often is the case that your file is sitting on someone's desk and it gets forgotten, until you make contact. Disgraceful, but true. I hope you hear something very soon...and it can't hurt to give them a ring and inquire about your file. Congratulations to your husband!
We have tried our local TD in Feb this year but not of any use.
But what you are saying about the file on the desk that is the case with my husband, INIS asked my husband in July 2009 to submit the copy of his Birth and Marriage Certs and we sent them but she said no the original Birth Cert, we sent them the original one, then she sent the acknowledgment letter but did not send back the original Birth Cert. I requested them twice to send back the original Birth Cert but every time she said they don't have the original one and they do not keep the original documents.
Now this year there were new requirements for the Irish Passport Application in which they are asking for the Birth Cert, and it is very difficult for us to have another Birth Cert, so I phoned INIS and inquired about the Birth Cert and this time again she said they don't have that, But when I recall the dates and letters of 2009 then she said OK I will check the file if the Cert is here I would post it to you. And at last they sent back the Cert and after that call every time when I called INIS they said 'the file is in Minister's office', so they dusted the file while checking for Birth Cert.
Pretty much the same for me...I think our case are copies of each other.....I asked my local TD about my citizenship concerns in Feb and it didn't help. I was asked for the Birth Cert in Jan 2011 and I send them the original so that they couldn't find any more fault....on enquiry over the helpline they said that they didn't recieve my documents for atleast next 1 month.

Then I send them the registered post reciept with the name of the reciever from INIS stating that it has been recieved the very next day by INIS and resend the copy of the send documents. On enquiry after a few days they suggest that they have found the document and will shortly be sending on the originals which I received in a few days time.

After that it has been quite....they are saying that file is with minister from June end and the minister is on holidays

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:21 pm

how long its take to get citizenship acknowedlgment letter.is inis post through registered post or normal post

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Has anyone called today? Any updates?

monte

Post by monte » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:42 pm

getting the busy tone for 45 mins ( 11:45 to 12:30), got through at 12:31 to hear the recorded message of the office being closed *****, this is after 39 months of waiting for decision .

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:01 pm

And ?
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:01 pm

And ?
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 pm

ss
Last edited by AUCK on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Hey guys

he is not on holiday

checkout this http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/CPT_ECRI_PR

see the page was updated on 12 August 2011 @ bottom of the page

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:17 pm

AUCK wrote:Hey guys

he is not on holiday

checkout this http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/CPT_ECRI_PR

see the page was updated on 12 August 2011 @ bottom of the page
You write like somebody flooded with 6 inches of water.haha

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 pm

he is on holidays till 2 weeks.after you will see the amount of people going to get theirs approvals.1000plus next batch good luck to everybody

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

24 june 2011 applicatnt approx 1200. 28,29 july 2011 applicant over 1000, 12 august 2011 applicant approx 600. so easily next ceromany over 1000 applicant maybe 1-15 sep 2011.be ready .good work fine gael

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:32 pm

I have a degree already there you go. :D

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:01 pm

lets see who will get first result.good luck

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 pm

IQU wrote:lets see who will get first result.good luck
Does it make any differences ? :D

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:06 pm

it will make difference ofcourse for me .no more visa tension, equal rights same like irish people,no more embassy queues,no anymore immigration passport control,no raciasm,right to vote.also you can help the communties nobody can stop your voice of truth once you have power. long live fine gael

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:03 am

IQU wrote:it will make difference ofcourse for me .no more visa tension, equal rights same like irish people,no more embassy queues,no anymore immigration passport control,no raciasm,right to vote.also you can help the communties nobody can stop your voice of truth once you have power. long live fine gael
What you wrote does not make any sense coz an asylum seekers has a say in a community not to talk of residency permit holder, why mentioning fine gael as if you've played a role in fine gael upbringing in the state ever in your life.

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:32 am

Any news guyz when r the new wave of applicnts near finish? its been v v quiet on that front for the past month. or was it just a show until nxt year? :(

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:04 pm

i feels like angelcountry .you dont have any sympathy for asylum seekers.finegael is doing so far great job so that why i am supporting the govt.

angelcountry1
BANNED

Post by angelcountry1 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:17 am

Ireland has just been appointed to the council of European commission against beloved and intolerance and committee for the prevention of torture and inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment of a person or group of people, would it work for Ireland ?

Otherwise log on to www.justice.ie

And see it on the frontpage.

:D

angelcountry1
BANNED

Post by angelcountry1 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:29 am

angelcountry1 wrote:Ireland has just been appointed to the council of European commission against beloved and intolerance and committee for the prevention of torture and inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment of a person or group of people, would it work for Ireland ?

Otherwise Check this out in New Ross Town Council In Ireland First, i got this precedence's from America, Gods Own Country, and it's happening in Ireland.

www.presstv.ir/detail/194772.html Lovely.

So now tell us if the citizenship application is honestly dealt with ?

:lol:

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:46 am

angelcountry1 wrote:
angelcountry1 wrote:Ireland has just been appointed to the council of European commission against beloved and intolerance and committee for the prevention of torture and inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment of a person or group of people, would it work for Ireland ?

Otherwise Check this out in New Ross Town Council In Ireland First, i got this precedence's from America, Gods Own Country, and it's happening in Ireland.

What is this nonense. It's a US news item. Again, nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

I thought you were suspended from this forum.

Ah, i see you just signed on with a slightly different username.

Will get this remedied asap.

angelcountry1
BANNED

Post by angelcountry1 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:06 am

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry1 wrote:

www.newrosstc.ie/nr/ And see what the story is all about every tenants
In the community to come to term with.

What is this nonense. It's a US news item. Again, nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

I thought you were suspended from this forum.

Ah, i see you just signed on with a slightly different username.

Will get this remedied asap.
You made me laugh a lot for your stupidity in our modern time, i feel sorry for you.

If you want to follow up latest report on complaint about garda officers blocking citizenship and threatening immigrants in the communities around Ireland please log on to www.gardaombudsman.ie or contact the complaint body at info@gsoc.ie, they could not process any case until final determination of the ombudsman commission. :D

You could also benefit from this piece of information from the state on how to deal with corrupt officers www.presstv.ir/detail/194823.html

You're looking to silence minority voices like mine, you will be selfish to have your aims achieved. :P

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 pm

angelcountry1 wrote: You made me laugh a lot for your stupidity in our modern time, i feel sorry for you.

If you want to follow up latest report on complaint about garda officers blocking citizenship and threatening immigrants in the communities around Ireland please log on to www.gardaombudsman.ie or contact the complaint body at info@gsoc.ie, they could not process any case until final determination of the ombudsman commission. :D

You could also benefit from this piece of information from the state on how to deal with corrupt officers www.presstv.ir/detail/194823.html

You're looking to silence minority voices like mine, you will be selfish to have your aims achieved. :P
The only minority you belong to is the idiot group. you were banned because your advice is not needed nor wanted. Stop your beloved BS - go be insecure somewhere else.

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:46 pm

any new news from my dear freinds?

Common Law & Equity
BANNED

Post by Common Law & Equity » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry1 wrote: You made me laugh a lot for your stupidity in our modern time, i feel sorry for you.

The only minority you belong to is the idiot group. you were banned because your advice is not needed nor wanted. Stop your beloved BS - go be insecure somewhere else.
What are you saying to this person, you think you can fool people all the time, what minority group are you talking about, you must have been making some animation foolings at all time, then you get expose again and again out of selfishness without applying basic concept of the law and become very defensive of your people all the time. Please allow freedom of speech and stop attacking this person because he/she does not share your apartheid views. :D