ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help please read this

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nomi123
Newly Registered

need help please read this

Post by nomi123 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi guys hope all of you guys doing good.
Thanks in advance for reading this post and giving me useful advise.

I met a eea national girl from Germany in 1999 start living together
we got 2 baby girls i had a tourist visa then i became overstayed we filed an application for living together but it didn't approved at the time we were so young as i was over stayed so on my kids birth certificate they don't have father name i mean my name .

as i was over stayer and for some reasons i went back to my country we always been kept in touch and she used to visit me all the time i love my wife and kids i always been sporting them financially and emotionally and they love me.

now from last two years my wife and kids moved to UK and living there experiencing there eea treaty rights kids are going school in uk she work part time only and i,m sending them money as well.
now we are thinking of family reunion i,m just wondering where to start and how to start i have some question if any one of you can help give me any kind of information or send me a link similar to my case here are the questions.

which kind of visa should i apply ?
and what kind of sporting documents do we need?
as she is working part time does it matter?
i have a small business and property worth of 100.000.00 gbp can this help?
do we have to get marry legally?
any other kind of information will be helpful thanks in advance.

STLewis

Post by STLewis » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi there,

It might be helpful if you could advise which country you are from. Also are you legally married, since you refer to your wife, but then ask further on in your post about getting legally married?

Also when did you return to your home country, and how often do your wife and children visit you?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 pm

This may help to understand the background and the advice given by Frontier Mole in 2008. Although at the time the wife was Dutch, not German and there was no mention of children. The overstay was in Holland, not in the UK on a visitor visa and the OP was caring for the children in Holland after his wife moved
to the UK. In March the children were 7 and 10, now they're baby girls. Therein the 3 threads lays the truth...somewhere.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#167272

nomi123
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by nomi123 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Casa wrote:This may help to understand the background and the advice given by Frontier Mole in 2008. Although at the time the wife was Dutch, not German and there was no mention of children. The overstay was in Holland, not in the UK on a visitor visa and the OP was caring for the children in Holland after his wife moved
to the UK. In March the children were 7 and 10, now they're baby girls. Therein the 3 threads lays the truth...somewhere.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#167272
thanks for your help the issue is only family reunion yes my wife is eea national living in uk we have two kids together just little scared to disclosed all the info or may be i wanna keep some privacy anyway thanks for your help i hope one day i,ll be with my family :)

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 am

Please continue in one thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.