ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland to London Luton Immigration control

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Of course they can come after you, there is a whole government department dedicated to coming after people.

Just like overstayers get caught, illegal entrants get caught.
malikscompany wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
malikscompany wrote:
They can come after you, if they have reparations to pay, heavens know if they're going to win the case, if they can.
what are you talking about my friend I can go to UK now if I want and they cant do anything about it, but I dont want to enter illegally. therw are many people travel between Uk and Ireland without any visa or travel documents everyday. when I am Irish citizen how would they come after me ? they are not going to have dream that i am in UK.
There have been rumblings for years about changing how the common travel area works. There are checks on some routes, there may be more checks in the future. Pakistani or Irish or both, you still need to get the deportation order revoked, otherwise you will be entering the UK illegally. Deportation orders are something that the government take very seriously. I wouldn't mess around if I were you.

The deportation order stays until it is revoked. The worst that could happen is prison again I suppose. Don't tell me you liked prison.
I am totally agree with you paperpusher, it makes sence that it could be checking at the border/airport, I am not going to risk it untill I have to, in case of somekind of family emergency or something. but if someone say to me that they can come after me it will be wrong. they cant come after someone untill person gets involved in some kind of trouble. when someone breech the deportation order, it depends on what circommentences he did it and usually first time they dont give prison sentence, they just send them back to the country they come from with a stamp on passport.

my deportation order was signed more then 3 years ago, I am working now and have been legally living in Ireland since last few years, have good charector and references, will be applying at the home office to get the deportation order revoaked and see what happens.

Thanks for all advices friends, I really appreciate that.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:12 pm

PaperPusher wrote:Of course they can come after you, there is a whole government department dedicated to coming after people.

malikscompany wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
malikscompany wrote:
what are you talking about my friend I can go to UK now if I want and they cant do anything about it, but I dont want to enter illegally. therw are many people travel between Uk and Ireland without any visa or travel documents everyday. when I am Irish citizen how would they come after me ? they are not going to have dream that i am in UK.
There have been rumblings for years about changing how the common travel area works. There are checks on some routes, there may be more checks in the future. Pakistani or Irish or both, you still need to get the deportation order revoked, otherwise you will be entering the UK illegally. Deportation orders are something that the government take very seriously. I wouldn't mess around if I were you.

The deportation order stays until it is revoked. The worst that could happen is prison again I suppose. Don't tell me you liked prison.
I am totally agree with you paperpusher, it makes sence that it could be checking at the border/airport, I am not going to risk it untill I have to, in case of somekind of family emergency or something. but if someone say to me that they can come after me it will be wrong. they cant come after someone untill person gets involved in some kind of trouble. when someone breech the deportation order, it depends on what circommentences he did it and usually first time they dont give prison sentence, they just send them back to the country they come from with a stamp on passport.

my deportation order was signed more then 3 years ago, I am working now and have been legally living in Ireland since last few years, have good charector and references, will be applying at the home office to get the deportation order revoaked and see what happens.

Well i have every letter most especially immigration letter since my inception in ireland january 8th 2001, and dont you see the ways i prevent you from using your police as weapons again ? :D

Like labour party leaders eamon gilmon said, whatever battle left we will be fighting it. :lol:
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:34 pm

PaperPusher wrote:Of course they can come after you, there is a whole government department dedicated to coming after people.

malikscompany wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
malikscompany wrote:

they dont come to their home, or just come to them untill person is involved in some crime or stopped by police somewhere and they start searching them or a complain is made. once person is in the police or emmigration system, they have their address or person was on bail and did not attend signing date or obscond then they can come after.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:48 pm

malikscompany wrote:

malikscompany wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:

they dont come to their home, or just come to them untill person is involved in some crime or stopped by police somewhere and they start searching them or a complain is made. once person is in the police or emmigration system, they have their address or person was on bail and did not attend signing date or obscond then they can come after.

Thank very very much, you have said it all.
Additionally, the're certain report you'll invite the police that, they'll lack jurisdiction or power to intervened rather than defeated politicians and persistent reeling's :D
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Look, it is a criminal offence to enter the UK in breach of a deportation order, so they come after you for that crime. If they know about you they will come, possibly to your home.

If you think you will then get immigration bail, I think you would be lucky. It would quite possibly be the detention centre for you.

It would just be easier to get the deportation order revoked rather than break the law again.
malikscompany wrote:

malikscompany wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Well said indeed, especially in these weak labour market at the moment.
PaperPusher wrote:Look, it is a criminal offence to enter the UK in breach of a deportation order, so they come after you for that crime. If they know about you they will come, possibly to your home.

If you think you will then get immigration bail, I think you would be lucky. It would quite possibly be the detention centre for you.

It would just be easier to get the deportation order revoked rather than break the law again.
malikscompany wrote:

malikscompany wrote:

:D

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 pm

PaperPusher wrote:Look, it is a criminal offence to enter the UK in breach of a deportation order, so they come after you for that crime. If they know about you they will come, possibly to your home.

malikscompany wrote:

malikscompany wrote:

I am going to try getting it revoaked, I have already mentioned that I am NOT going to UK illegally, I DO NOT want to do anything against the law. and yes they MAY come to look for me at my home, BUT how are they going to know WHERE I am ? they do it for people involved in serious crimes, most wanted people. I have been through all this myself and know very well what they do. I know you are talking what is law, but sometimes its diferent in reall.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:11 pm

They also do it for overstayers, illegal workers and illegal entrants, these are hardly serious criminals in the grand scheme of things. Entering in breach of a deportation order is taken more seriously than you may like to believe.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:15 pm

PaperPusher wrote:They also do it for overstayers, illegal workers and illegal entrants, these are hardly serious criminals in the grand scheme of things. Entering in breach of a deportation order is taken more seriously than you may like to believe.
Why would they be coming to your door when you don't have business to do with them, everybody want to come to your door why, even common credit controller who's not bailiff come to your doorstep what they hell is going on nowadays. :P

May help people who has baby for a resident permit holder and enlighten them of their right enshrined in citizenship of ireland to log on to. www.dfa.ie/home/index.aspx?id=263 and get your passport. please stop fooling people. :D

malikscompany

Post by malikscompany » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:32 pm

angelcountry wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:They also do it for overstayers, illegal workers and illegal entrants, these are hardly serious criminals in the grand scheme of things. Entering in breach of a deportation order is taken more seriously than you may like to believe.
Why would they be coming to your door when you don't have business to do with them, everybody want to come to your door why, even common credit controller who's not bailiff come to your doorstep what they hell is going on nowadays. :P

May help people who has baby for a resident permit holder and enlighten them of their right enshrined in citizenship of ireland to log on to. www.dfa.ie/home/index.aspx?id=263 and get your passport. please stop fooling people. :D
paperpusher is just threatening for nothing, you are right why would they come to your door when you dont have business with them,they are not that clever and dont want to wast money looking for people, and yes once they are after you they dont leave you alone.someone can spent years in Uk or Ireland or anywhere in europe illegally. I spent nearly 12 years in UK, I was a Taxi driver there and know people, law and real stories very well. paperpusher will still say that they will come after you, I know.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:59 am

malikscompany wrote:
angelcountry wrote:

paperpusher is just threatening for nothing, you are right why would they come to your door when you dont have business with them,they are not that clever and dont want to wast money looking for people, and yes once they are after you they dont leave you alone.someone can spent years in Uk or Ireland or anywhere in europe illegally. I spent nearly 12 years in UK, I was a Taxi driver there and know people, law and real stories very well. paperpusher will still say that they will come after you, I know.
For what, tell me ?
I think you should go and watch a film called phone boot, it will help you a bit in solving your problems.
Abuse of power and inability to put up. :D