ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success (HSMP JR) - Solihull PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gm
Newly Registered

ILR success (HSMP JR) - Solihull PEO

Post by gm » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello

I have been a regular user of this forum which has helped me over the years. Just wanted to share my views and my experience.
I was under the HSMP April - Nov 2006 category and got my visa extended in the Tier 1 general category for next 3 years.

I applied for ILR under the HSMP JR at Solihull PEO for me and my wife who has been here with me in the UK for the last 1.5 years.

My appointment was at 11 30, but reached there at 10:15. Just had one person before me and was called for interview at 10:30. I had a big set of documents with me but was asked for only last 3 months payslips and my P60's. He then he asked for my passports and photos and asked me to pay at the next counter. I made the payment and was out by 10:35. Was asked to collect the passports after 2 hours which I came back at 12:30 and collected both our passports with the Indefinite Leave stamps on it.

This was a very pleasant experience and I can confirm that the dependant does not need 2 years stay in the UK if you are applying under Judicial Review and also the payment is made after the interview at Solihull PEO.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regads

fora

Post by fora » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:21 pm

congratulations to both of u! :D
Dear gm,what boxes did u tick in sections 3 and 10?

gm
Newly Registered

Post by gm » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:40 pm

please tick the Section B Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document in section 3.

For Section 10 it is 10G.

mastiger82

Post by mastiger82 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 pm

thanks so much for the information.

I am in the same situatin.

I am applying in October under JD review completing 5 years, and my wife joined me 1.5 years ago.

what a relief, as I was not sure and thinking that my wife needs to complete 2 years.

quick question.

In Intial screen, were you questioned anything about your wife that she needs to complete 2 years or not. As there was member who had dificulty explaining to UK staff member.

what documents did you sumbit for your wife, I mean bills etc?

thanks in advance and cong.....
Please reply,

Bigman

Re: ILR Judicial Review

Post by Bigman » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi, congratulations you both!
actually i am planning to apply ILR in Oct. i am covered before 7th nov 2006 rule.
my problem is..i am holding only three P60's before years i didn't work!
is there any problem if i can't submit first 2 years p60's!!
feel free please advice me...
gm wrote:Hello

I have been a regular user of this forum which has helped me over the years. Just wanted to share my views and my experience.
I was under the HSMP April - Nov 2006 category and got my visa extended in the Tier 1 general category for next 3 years.

I applied for ILR under the Judicial Review 5 years at Solihull PEO for me and my wife who has been here with me in the UK for the last 1.5 years.

My appointment was at 11 30, but reached there at 10:15. Just had one person before me and was called for interview at 10:30. I had a big set of documents with me but was asked for only last 3 months payslips and my P60's. He then he asked for my passports and photos and asked me to pay at the next counter. I made the payment and was out by 10:35. Was asked to collect the passports after 2 hours which I came back at 12:30 and collected both our passports with the Indefinite Leave stamps on it.

This was a very pleasant experience and I can confirm that the dependant does not need 2 years stay in the UK if you are applying under Judicial Review and also the payment is made after the interview at Solihull PEO.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regads
Last edited by Bigman on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi
You can order a statement of earning from HMRCA. i have three p60s aswell and applying in oct too. I think this solve the problem.

Regards
Bigman wrote:Hi, congratulations you both!
actually i am planning to apply ILR in Oct. i am convered before 7th nov 2006 rule.
my problem is..i am holding only two P60's before yeard i didn't work!
is there any problem if i can't submit first 3 years p60's!!

I applied for ILR under the Judicial Review 5 years at Solihull PEO for me and my wife who has been here with me in the UK for the last 1.5 years.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regads

Bigman

Post by Bigman » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply.
i have spoken to HMRC and ordered statement then she said to me i will only get 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 statement because i hadn't pay any tax before 2008 (no job was holding at that time). only i have option, what ever i will get a statement from hmrc , that i can submit.
is there any problem, if i didn't have past tax returns...?
Son_of_Soil wrote:Hi
You can order a statement of earning from HMRCA. i have three p60s aswell and applying in oct too. I think this solve the problem.

Regards
Bigman wrote:Hi, congratulations you both!
actually i am planning to apply ILR in Oct. i am convered before 7th nov 2006 rule.
my problem is..i am holding only two P60's before yeard i didn't work!
is there any problem if i can't submit first 3 years p60's!!

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regads

mastiger82

Post by mastiger82 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 pm

hello GM,

Please let me know what documents did you cary in order to convince CW that your wife does not need to be in uk for 2 years?

I have similar case, as my wife joined me in March 2010.

Please reply.

thanks

mas

gm
Newly Registered

Post by gm » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 am

Hi mas

As I said earlier I had a big set of documents like a council tax bill with my wife's name on it and a few of her bank statements (but had nothing for 2 years as she was here only from 1.5 years) and marriage certificate. But I was not asked for any of these, not even my bank statements. just submitted latest 3 payslips and few P60s.
I had printed off the Judicial review policy with me but didnt need it at all.

Hope this info helps.

Regards
gm.

hariff_m
Newly Registered

Post by hariff_m » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:11 am

gm wrote:Hi mas

As I said earlier I had a big set of documents like a council tax bill with my wife's name on it and a few of her bank statements (but had nothing for 2 years as she was here only from 1.5 years) and marriage certificate. But I was not asked for any of these, not even my bank statements. just submitted latest 3 payslips and few P60s.
I had printed off the Judicial review policy with me but didnt need it at all.

Hope this info helps.

Regards
gm.
Hi Gm, Congratulations to you both. I have a question. I'm sure you did not write the Life In The UK test. Did you wife have to write it or does she come in the same criteria as you? I'm have my interview on the 21ts next month. Let me know please

Hariff

gm
Newly Registered

Post by gm » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 am

No your wife has the same status as you if you are applying under ILR JR. So does not need the LIUK test.

Regards
GM.

hariff_m
Newly Registered

Post by hariff_m » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:45 pm

gm wrote:No your wife has the same status as you if you are applying under ILR JR. So does not need the LIUK test.

Regards
GM.
Thanks GM. For some reason I'm very nervous. I got my HSMP on the 17th of October 2006. I have all my P60, payslips, offer letter from employee, wedding certificate. All the documents are in order, just nervous. Anyway, thanks dude

Hariff

sunny1407

Post by sunny1407 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:41 pm

hariff_m wrote:
gm wrote:No your wife has the same status as you if you are applying under ILR JR. So does not need the LIUK test.

Regards
GM.
Hi GM

Did you submit the cover letter from the last extension (which mentions you are covered under JR) with your ILR application??

nehalbhagat

Re..ILR

Post by nehalbhagat » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Congratulations for your success.
Glad to hear that.
Please can you provide link to Judicial review policy document.
You can PM me ..

Thanks

denisbin
Newly Registered

Post by denisbin » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:00 pm

gm wrote:please tick the Section B Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document in section 3.

For Section 10 it is 10G.
congragulation,
please let us know whay you ticket for the page 3 payment section HSMP?

Please complete this page in block capitals and black ink after first reading the payment guidance.
If you are applying as a highly skilled migrant (HSMP), are you doing so under the terms of the HSMP ILR judicial review policy document? See main guidance notes for more information about this.
Yes
No
(3

Also I am contracting under my company, not sure what document to submit, do you suggest any think? I've bussines accounts and accountant letter and last 5 years busnines bank statements,

many thanks