ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP For Accounting And Finance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zim2k
Newly Registered

HSMP For Accounting And Finance

Post by zim2k » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:01 pm

Hi,

I am a graudate Accountant with a UK degree and i am now working in Zimbabwe with 2.5 work experience, planning to apply for HSMP- Under 28.

I would like to know the sucess rate, as my proffession as it is not on the skills shortage list.

Can any one give me tips on how to format my work experience letter, I am currently employed as a Finance and Adminstration Manager for a Haulage company

Thanks

schin
Newly Registered

success rate

Post by schin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:38 pm

i think the success rate depends on the application itself and supporting documentation. i am a IT professional from zim, working in zim and i have a local degree and i got approved in July this year.

send them all the info they require and you should be fine.

The experience letter must show the start and end dates for the job. It MUST state the post requires a degree or they must say its a graduate level job and all your responsibilities must be listed as well.

It must be on company letterhead with contact details of the person writing the letter for you

Regards

schin