ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ANGELCOUNTRY is now COMMON LAW & EQUITY

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MidnightHawk

ANGELCOUNTRY is now COMMON LAW & EQUITY

Post by MidnightHawk » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Tired of his nonsense.
Last edited by MidnightHawk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 pm

I can sympathise. Angelcountry and their alter ego Angelcountry1 have been suspended from the forum.
As the posting style and general nonsense is quite distinctive, perhaps members would PM me if it appears there's been a return under another display name.
Many thanks

Common Law & Equity
BANNED

Post by Common Law & Equity » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:36 pm

I could see the ways and manner you continued to silent this person and i have now concluded to the world that, the same people that operated politics. IE are the same people and apartheid stuff that are operating this forum otherwise why cant you absorb other peoples view on matter affecting them and their community ?

If you're pissed off with his/her comment ignore it rather than operating a self-centered view website.

The attitude of some Irish is well established here, am Irish and we knew that, we don't want other nation to correct our wrong we will start becoming very defensive and covers , i think it's about time we allow other nation other view to correct our wrong instead of creating more problems for the nation.

Thank you.

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:55 pm

WTF @angelcountry? Why are you talking about yourself in a third person???????????????????

Unfortunately your way of writing will give you away every time.

Are you so pathetic that you have to come back to this forum to harass other members? Are you an equal failure in your profession? Oh sorry, ur a 12 yo kid at home pretending to be a law student.

I am PM'ing the MOD with ur new ID.

Just remember, your service provider IP can be traced by the mods.
Last edited by MidnightHawk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Common Law & Equity wrote:The attitude of some Irish is well established here, am Irish and we knew that, we don't want other nation to correct our wrong we will start becoming very defensive and covers
THERE ARE MOSTLY ONLY NON-IRISH ON THIS FORUM - GEDIT!?!?!?!? THEY DONT NEED HELP - YOU DO. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY THINGS R DONE IN IRELAND THEN LEAVE.
Common Law & Equity wrote: i think it's about time we allow other nation other view to correct our wrong instead of creating more problems for the nation.
Best to scoot back to Nigeria because you've enough "wrongs to correct" there than here.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 pm

oh again angel country or common law