ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ss27

Re: visa refuse

Post by ss27 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:13 am

sha7860 wrote:slam to every1
i have few questions to ask.
1.MY wife application was refused on 18/08/11 but we do not want to appeal as it takes long time.MY question is:
Can we submit a fresh application for my wife spouse visa.
Do we have to wait for our appeal granted days to pass by.. or we can apply any time as we are not going to do the appeal for her refusal visa decision.
Salam Bro

you can re submitt fresh application straight way, how many objection u have
i did re submitt mine as well

mine was different as my solictor advised me not go for appeal as she passed the english test after receiving the refusal test

i personally think involve ur local mp thn go for appeal hope fully u will get good news with in month Inshallah

Good Luck remember in ur prayers

tasawar
- thin ice -

Important question please answer

Post by tasawar » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 pm

AOA786

Inshallah soon all of you brother and sisters will get the visas just saber i been throw this form and the spouse visa process since 2008 till 2011 guys but in the end Alhumdolilah i got my visa in Jan 2011 in appeal ok
My question is i am working full time in UK at the moment and i the same time me and my wife apply for joint child and working tax credit and HM revinew start giving us money so the working tax credit coming in to my bank account i am worried is that will make problem at the time of Indefinite application?

waiting for the answer jazak Allah khair
Refusal overturn Calling letter issue= 14-02-2011
Passport Resubmitted Isb=25-02-2011
Passport collect with visa. 11-03-2011

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:50 pm

My question is i am working full time in UK at the moment and i the same time me and my wife apply for joint child and working tax credit and HM revinew start giving us money so the working tax credit coming in to my bank account i am worried is that will make problem at the time of Indefinite application?
It will not affect your ILR application as you are entitled to claim these benefits as a British citizen :wink:

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Batley,

You mentioned in a post above including pictures of the house, what pictures exactly? All rooms?

Is this necessary even if you have the environmental guy produce the report?

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:33 pm

batleykhan wrote:
It will not affect your ILR application as you are entitled to claim these benefits as a British citizen :wink:
AOA Batley bhai

But i am on spouse visa at the moment and my wife is british and we got Son and i repeat again i am working full time i am in UK on spouse visa and claiming joint claim for child and working tax credit so is that will effect on my feuture ILR application? and also please tell me what other benefits i can get at the moment .

Jazak Allah khair

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Brother Tasawar,

You really should read the UKBA guidelines, something so obvious like benefits would clearly be stated by them.

In my opinion, nebefits, including child tax credits or working tax credits would go against you. But you're best off speaking to someone in the legal field about this.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:14 pm

king2be98 wrote:Batley,

You mentioned in a post above including pictures of the house, what pictures exactly? All rooms?

Is this necessary even if you have the environmental guy produce the report?
They are not essential, but desirable if you can send photos as it will give a good reflection of the state of the property.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm

tasawar wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
AOA Batley bhai

But i am on spouse visa at the moment and my wife is british and we got Son and i repeat again i am working full time i am in UK on spouse visa and claiming joint claim for child and working tax credit so is that will effect on my feuture ILR application? and also please tell me what other benefits i can get at the moment .

Jazak Allah khair
Read the posts by John (Mod) in this link

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=60557

nomi123
Newly Registered

Post by nomi123 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 pm

salam to every one i pray and hope all the bro and sis will get there visa asap inshallah.
i,m going to apply eea family permit from lahore pakistan.
can any one give me some info or link that how to apply for eea family permit from lahore pakistan.
how long is processing time?
what kind of documents do i need to support my application.
my wife is eu national and we have 2kids she is living in uk .
if some one recently apply from pakistan eea family permit if he or she can share the experience it,ll be really appreciated.
thanks to every one in advance

wassap

Post by wassap » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 pm

AOA all!

Just wanna say thanks to all the peeps that have given advice here, my wife arrived safe and sound today, no questions were asked at Birmingham airport either!!!!

Cant quite believe that she's actually here tbh!
Submitted on 10/05/2011
Visa application is under process at British High Commission 18/05/2011
No interviews or Employer calls or emails
Ready for collection on 22/07/11

ILR granted 19/9/2013
Awaiting BRP!

Result?????

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi
i just wanted to know that how do u provide proof of msn messenger conversation.
I know u dont have to provide the whole conversation, just the duration of each chat.
Do u just copy and paste the date and the time of when u started the chat and when u finished chatting.

sha7860
Newly Registered

urgent

Post by sha7860 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:28 pm

slam to every1.
1.Can someone please tell me how to take the print out from skype calling history.please i tried it but could not do so....
2.And also What to write in a "Sponsor support letter" please.
i would really appreciate a quick response.
thanks guys.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:28 pm

sha7860..plz look at pm..it wil help ansa ur question regardin skype calls..

sorry aaaaaa123..i dnt kno how to exact calls from msn...sorrrrrrrrrrrrryy....

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:42 pm

salaam all

hope ur al well

does any1 hav a list of question that they might ask u at airport?..jzk...

sha7860
Newly Registered

Post by sha7860 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:03 am

XnailaX
sorry brother what is pm please

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:08 am

I have decided to be honest in the section about pre-wedding communication. In my area of Pakistan there is no communication, so why lie and make up stuff? Why not just tell the truth and simply put down there is no communication between fiancees only spouses.

If they accept great, if they don't then after marriage I can appeal and use post wedding communication as evidence.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 am

sha7860 pm=private message??...

and btw im a sister lol..

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Hi
i just wanted to know that how do u provide proof of msn messenger conversation.
I know u dont have to provide the whole conversation, just the duration of each chat.
Do u just copy and paste the date and the time of when u started the chat and when u finished chatting.
batley could u please answer my above question or anyone else who has used the above proof of contact

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:39 pm

aaaaaa123 wrote:Hi
batley could u please answer my above question or anyone else who has used the above proof of contact
You can screenshot and paste into a .doc file. Screen shot a few over the course of say 2/3 months about 3 a month so say 10 altogether and that should really be ample. Provided you have id's which resemble your names. Something like Jav123 for someone with the name Javed would do, but not something like Prince Charming as that would be highly dubious.

It's very easy to race IP addresses, even in Pakistan, so please ensure they are real.

That said I would also print off the entire dialogue for one or two as well, this would match the screenshots and they would have ample evidence of communication.

What I have to ask and few people are replying to this, it's all nice and dandy for those who do communicate with their wives, but what of those men who had no-communication prior to marriage.

sha7860
Newly Registered

visa

Post by sha7860 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:34 am

xnailax
sorry sis....
but how do u take the print out for ur calling history.
i can see the history but no idea how to print them out...
i really really need help in this please.
i ll really appreciate sis ....

shahid khan

Post by shahid khan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 am

ASALAMUALIKUM TO ALL BROTHERs AND SISTERS

2day i am very happy my status has been changed to collect passport where u submited.

2marow my wife will go there and collect it. please all my brother and siters pray for me. i cant wait for 2marow.

application submited 18/05/2011
under process 01/06/2011
ready for collection 22/08/2011
visa granted or refused waiting?
my application has taken 3 months and and 4 days.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:40 am

congrats shahid..

i hope all ur prayers hav been answered inshallah...ameen

sha7860, u hav to print screen them on to microsoft word..

hav u looked at my pm or not??

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:42 am

shahid khan wrote:ASALAMUALIKUM TO ALL BROTHERs AND SISTERS

2day i am very happy my status has been changed to collect passport where u submited.

2marow my wife will go there and collect it. please all my brother and siters pray for me. i cant wait for 2marow.

under process 01/06/2011

Salam Brother

Good Luck inshallh will have good news

Remember in ur prayers

shahid khan

Post by shahid khan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 am

thanks XnailaX and ss27
i will pray for you both and you pray for me iam very happy i wish i could know that the visa has been issued or not.

i also send an email to isbvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk i have write down if they could reply me about the visa that it has been granted or not. hopefully i will get reply from them.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 am

ASALAMUALIKUM TO ALL BROTHERs AND SISTERS

under process 01/06/2011

Inshallah, it will be good news I am certain :D
Allah is the greatest!