ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appointment on 29th day

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

coolkat
Newly Registered

appointment on 29th day

Post by coolkat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 pm

hello

since my last post.. the agency has been really helpful and are have done the job centre plus advertisement and carrying out the RLMT. The advert was placed on 29th last month which will be 28 days on 25th this month. i got an in person appointment for 26th. is this ok or should i allow more gap in between? Dates are soo hard to find.

kaidy330
Newly Registered

Re: appointment on 29th day

Post by kaidy330 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:54 am

coolkat wrote:hello

since my last post.. the agency has been really helpful and are have done the job centre plus advertisement and carrying out the RLMT. The advert was placed on 29th last month which will be 28 days on 25th this month. i got an in person appointment for 26th. is this ok or should i allow more gap in between? Dates are soo hard to find.
You need some time for your sponsor to get you the certificate of sponsorship

coolkat
Newly Registered

Post by coolkat » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 pm

assigning certificate doesnot take time.. i thought i will get one that morning but didnt want to take any change.. no worries though.. i got another appointment for 1st now :)