ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zara01
Newly Registered

Post by zara01 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Good luck shahid!! Insh'allah it will be good news don't worry. My duas are with you all.

zara01
Newly Registered

Post by zara01 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 pm

My husbands visa got refused on Friday 18th aug on the grounds that we gave false information - Deception in an application – paragraph 320 (7A).

but I could not understand as we were honest thoughout, I new that my case was complicated and will be hard work, as my husband overstayed his visa, but it was all mentioned on the form.

We have a son together who is now 8 mths old masallah, now that it is going to be an appeal he will miss out on so so much as our son is learning new things everyday.

Can anyone give me some advice as i am really stressed about the whole situation and need a good solictor.

sweetmissy

Post by sweetmissy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Sorry to hear that Zara01.. My thoughts are with you.

Please if you can, please right the ACTUAL refusal on here, then people can best advise you what to do next.

Hope things will be ok for you both inshallah.
Alhamdulilah for habibi..

Submitted: 19/05/2011
Recieved at BHC (Cairo): 23/05/2011
Call from BHC (verifying details): 08/08/2011
With Courier (24hr): 24/08/2011
**VISA GRANTED**: 25/08/2011
(Waiting time: 71 working days/ 14 weeks)

PakKnight
Newly Registered

Post by PakKnight » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:14 pm

salaam all, hope you are all well and in the best of emaan..

Firstly Zara01 really sorry to hear about your bad news, I pray that you have a quick turn around in your appeal and your husband can join you soon inshallah.

As promised I would update you on the status of my brotehrs wifes application today..well it got REJECTED:( on the following grounds.

1) No Date on Nikah Nama
2)Telephone Number on application is different to that of the one on the bill.

Point 2 can be taken care of as he has 2 mobile numbers and he put his daily mobile number on the application form as this is the one he most regulalry uses and presumed that this would be the number he needed to put down incase anyone from the visa services needed to contact him. Also the question on the form doesnt exactly state which phone number do you use to staty in touch.

Now the issue with "No Date on the nikah nama" is there a quick resolution to this or is my brother stuck? Would really appreciate a quick response due to the fact we only have 28 days. Can anyone also clarify is it 28 working days or jsut 28 days straight inc weekends.

Please please remember in ur duas. Jazakallah for any help.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:42 pm

PakKnight wrote:salaam all, hope you are all well and in the best of emaan..

Firstly Zara01 really sorry to hear about your bad news, I pray that you have a quick turn around in your appeal and your husband can join you soon inshallah.

As promised I would update you on the status of my brotehrs wifes application today..well it got REJECTED:( on the following grounds.

1) No Date on Nikah Nama
2)Telephone Number on application is different to that of the one on the bill.

Point 2 can be taken care of as he has 2 mobile numbers and he put his daily mobile number on the application form as this is the one he most regulalry uses and presumed that this would be the number he needed to put down incase anyone from the visa services needed to contact him. Also the question on the form doesnt exactly state which phone number do you use to staty in touch.

Now the issue with "No Date on the nikah nama" is there a quick resolution to this or is my brother stuck? Would really appreciate a quick response due to the fact we only have 28 days. Can anyone also clarify is it 28 working days or jsut 28 days straight inc weekends.

Please please remember in ur duas. Jazakallah for any help.
Sorry to hear,

thats stupid cant understand how they make decision i personlly believed these are just minor objection shouldnt be rejected on these grounds

2) its straight 28working days

Good luck with ur appeal

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi
I just want to say sorry to here about the 2 refusals and good luck to shahid hope visa is granted and allah answers all ur prays
those of u who have been refused hope ur visas are granted soon i am also praying for u

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 pm

I also have a question to ask i am living at a different address but getting my paperwork done on another address as that address will not be overcrowded.
If I have the outgoing calls bill on the phone number of the address I am living at as I have been ringing my spouse from that phone number but get the bill posted on the address of the paperwork.
Will the ECO realise the phone number for the bill address is different to the one which has the outgoing calls.
Is thier anyway they can check find out that the phone number of the address bill house is different to the one on the bill. :(

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Sorry to hear about the refusals.

How many weeks in total did it take for them to give you a decision? What dates did you submit?
Allah is the greatest!

PakKnight
Newly Registered

Post by PakKnight » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:54 pm

thankyou for the support.

In my brothers case the application was submitted on 15/06/2011 and the decision was ready for collection on 18/08/2011.

Things get even more weird>>>After clarification from my brothers wife. The nikah nama actually shows the date and is stamped by the official authority so im not even sure what they were looking at when they rejected it.

Would a letter from the authority which recognises marriages in pakistan be necessary in this case?? (Sorry I have no idea what their organisation is called)

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Salaam All

Really sorry to hear about those who have been refused.

We still havn't heard anything 12weeks are up tomorrow :( Inshallah we hear something soon. Please make Dua.
I'm praying for you all, all the best.

Application Submitted: 31/05/2011
Under Process: 16/06/2011
Outcome: ?????

khan786

Post by khan786 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Salaam guys, Great news last week i went for court hearing on wednesday.

My solicitor recieved determination on saturday so fast! with appeal allowed :D

Just have faith in Allah and all should be fine guys.
Submitted on 5/10/10
Decision Refused 24/12/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Notice of Pending 7/02/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 pm

salaam al..hope ur al doin well..

u kno the application form u hav to fil in for settlement visa, can i print the one from the ukba website and fill that in or do i need my hubby to send me a copy from pakistan??

plz reply asap..its kinda urgent..jzk

aww nice1 khan786...brilliant news

SWEET TRADER
Newly Registered

Post by SWEET TRADER » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:08 pm

XnailaX wrote:salaam al..hope ur al doin well..

u kno the application form u hav to fil in for settlement visa, can i print the one from the ukba website and fill that in or do i need my hubby to send me a copy from pakistan??

plz reply asap..its kinda urgent..jzk

aww nice1 khan786...brilliant news

PRINT IT ONLINE AND USE THAT FORM, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE THAT FORM.

Hope the best to all, Hope we all get good news soon. INSHALLAH.

SWEET TRADER
Newly Registered

Post by SWEET TRADER » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 pm

ASSALAAM ALAIKUM

Any news on your application?

Hope all the best.

Best Regards

ALLAH SONAY DAY HAWALAY

nazema

Post by nazema » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 am

Hi

Sorry to hear it Pakknight and Zara - believe in Allah and just focus on submitting your appeal.

Good Luck Shahid

xnailax - you can print the VAF4 (settlement) from website and use that.

I dont know who is amending spreadsheet but when I was waiting for my visa I found it very useful.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:52 am

nazema wrote:Hi

Sorry to hear it Pakknight and Zara - believe in Allah and just focus on submitting your appeal.

Good Luck Shahid
xnailax - you can print the VAF4 (settlement) from website and use that.
I dont know who is amending spreadsheet but when I was waiting for my visa I found it very useful.
The form printed from the web is fine as long as its double sided and in a book format, rather than loose pages

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 am

oh jzk guys for ur replies..

yeh innit nazema it was very useful..cnt u do summat bout the spreadsheet so ur in control of it??lol..xx

nazema

Post by nazema » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 am

Hi xnailax

I have contacted Akhmir and he will hopefully let me know how I can be in control of the spreadsheet.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 am

I'm the British citizen, the girl I'm marrying is in Pakistan.

Is the A1 test sufficient for the English language requirements for the settlement VISA?

Also in terms of the documents to send, I need my passport and driving license, so I'll get that attested. But do I need to send attested copies of my bank statements, birth certificate etc or the originals?

Did you guys send attested copies or originals?

sweetmissy

Post by sweetmissy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 am

king2be98 wrote:I'm the British citizen, the girl I'm marrying is in Pakistan.

Is the A1 test sufficient for the English language requirements for the settlement VISA?

Also in terms of the documents to send, I need my passport and driving license, so I'll get that attested. But do I need to send attested copies of my bank statements, birth certificate etc or the originals?

It is advised that you send ALL original documents. The photocopies of your passport MUST be certified. To my knowledge, you don't need to provide your driving licence.

Bank statements, phone bills, employment documentation (payslips, contract, P60 etc) all must be originals.

Hope that helps

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 pm

sweetmissy wrote:
king2be98 wrote:I'm the British citizen, the girl I'm marrying is in Pakistan.

It is advised that you send ALL original documents. The photocopies of your passport MUST be certified. To my knowledge, you don't need to provide your driving licence.

Bank statements, phone bills, employment documentation (payslips, contract, P60 etc) all must be originals.

Hope that helps

what if some one send orignal birth certificate . do we still nedd attested the passport

king2be98 brother yes you need to pass A1 test very imp

sweetmissy

Post by sweetmissy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Yes SS27.

As one of the resons they certify is they confirm the person in the photo of your passport is in fact you.

A solicitor will not certify a passport, without the person being there.

Either way it is better to over certify than not yes?

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:21 pm

sweetmissy wrote:Yes SS27.

As one of the resons they certify is they confirm the person in the photo of your passport is in fact you.

A solicitor will not certify a passport, without the person being there.

Either way it is better to over certify than not yes?
thanks Sweet Missy yes u r right

but i didnt send attested passport but i have sent orignal birth certificate with the application

the reason i am asking the people dont repaet the mistakes should learn from the others

am i right :roll:

nazema

Post by nazema » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:26 pm

HI

You need to send original bank statments, p60's etc. Your driving licence (not that it is necessary to send this) and passport should be certified by a solicitor.

A1 Test must be passed.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:28 pm

So all originals barring the Passport which I need for travel, ok I'll send as many originals as possible.

So A1 is sufficient I guess. I'll get her to do that.

1) TB Test
2) Pakistani Passport
3) Identity card
4) A1 Test Certificate

Does she need anything else?

I will tell my mum to tell her to sort it out asap.