ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELPPPPPPP!!! 2 accounts 90 days issue....please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ukabat
Newly Registered

HELPPPPPPP!!! 2 accounts 90 days issue....please

Post by ukabat » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 pm

so basically i am on tier 4 student visa. my visa expires on the 30th of september 2011....i have two bank accounts held on my name here in the uk one by hsbc and one by natwest.
i normally use the natwest one and the hsbc is lent to a friend of mine who uses it to get her salary in. i was busy with exam and etc etc i wasn't paying much attention and i ave had balance over 800 pound for consecutively period 66 days in natwest account but i can make the prior dates of 30 in the hsbc account. funny enough the balance was transferred out of the hsbc on the 26th of july into natwest account as my parents wired the money into the hsbc and i transfered it via internet banking.........
so i cover the part of having 800 pound in consecutive for 90 days but in two separate accounts both held by me.
it makes sense to me but would this be accepted and i am planing on making the application in person so i don't wanna waste 981 pound just to get rejected. i rather go back! but also my graduation is on the 31st of october and it would be just easy for me to obtain the visa and stay here till my graduation. so just please please advice me on this and let me know from previous experience and such..........

sparta

Hi

Post by sparta » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:11 am

Hi we are on the same situation, I will use 2 bank statement from different bank to cover the 90 days of £800. I just want to know what did you do? Thanks..