ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

out of country dates

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

londoner23
Newly Registered

out of country dates

Post by londoner23 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi
I have a question regarding the page in the application which is to do with dates that you were not in the uk eg. holidays. I'm struggling to come up with the exact dates i was on holiday for the entire five year period, i know the rough dates but i cant be sure they are exact, they have been a few years ago! How strict are they on the dates being exact??

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 pm

You should try and put in exact dates as much as possible. Look at passport stamps and holiday bookings, or else you may request a SAR file from UKBA.
Not to get too concerned about exact dates if your days away are actually less than the stipulated numbers.

Member of Standing

Re: out of country dates

Post by 1664 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 pm

londoner23 wrote:Hi
I have a question regarding the page in the application which is to do with dates that you were not in the uk eg. holidays. I'm struggling to come up with the exact dates i was on holiday for the entire five year period, i know the rough dates but i cant be sure they are exact, they have been a few years ago! How strict are they on the dates being exact??
You must have done a similar exercise for your ILR, no?