ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applicant with medical condition application succesful

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

openshaw2
Newly Registered

Applicant with medical condition application succesful

Post by openshaw2 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:52 pm

I being here recently regarding my wife naturalisation application as she was unable to under go the knowkege and life in uk test dut to long time medical impairement which make it impossible for her to do the test or the esol. But thank to this site and the advise given to us by GIDOC am glade to say her application has being succesful. once again thank you GIDOC your advise was helpful as i follow and do excatly what you advise me both on this bord and the private message you sent me

Please i have four question to ask please any one with experince and past experince help us

question 1: we received both the passport and the other supporting documents with a letter from home office stating that the application has being successful and remind her not to cal her local authority until she receive the invitation letter within two weelks .please has any one experince this before passport and supporting documents firt before invitation? I did not see any thing like that on the board .

question 2: For the fact and guine that my wife have medical condition which makes her some time she cant cope with stragers and some time she is unable to respond from questions being ask her or to say what some one is saying especially in taken the oath this happen when we got maried . Please if this happen during the ceremony what wil be the impact towards her they wil stil give her the naturalisation certificate?

question 3: If she successful got the naturalisation certificate and apply for her for the british passport what will happen during her passport interview if she cant answer all the questions regarding her or any other questions what will be the implication ? please note that she got medical problem which some time she cant rememeber fact or aware things around her . In this case should i take her medical documents during her passport intewrview to prove that she has learning difficulties and behaviourer problem but she
is the guine applicant

question 4 :Do you think if i provide her document and medical history they wil except her for taken the passport interview as she has being excepted on the grounds of her medical condition for her naturalisation for the knowlege and life in uk. Please your reply and contribution to the above questions is warmly appreciated thanks in advance.

Is better to know early than later so u know where u stand .Thanks for your time taken .

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:41 pm

I being here recently regarding my wife naturalisation application as she was unable to under go the knowkege and life in uk test dut to long time medical impairement which make it impossible for her to do the test or the esol. But thank to this site and the advise given to us by GIDOC am glade to say her application has being succesful. once again thank you GIDOC your advise was helpful as i follow and do excatly what you advise me both on this bord and the private message you sent me

I am very pleased for your positive outcome. Congratulations.

q
uestion 1: we received both the passport and the other supporting documents with a letter from home office stating that the application has being successful and remind her not to cal her local authority until she receive the invitation letter within two weelks .please has any one experince this before passport and supporting documents firt before invitation? I did not see any thing like that on the board .
Yes, this is usual if you apply by post. You should get an invitation letter very soon.
question 2: For the fact and guine that my wife have medical condition which makes her some time she cant cope with stragers and some time she is unable to respond from questions being ask her or to say what some one is saying especially in taken the oath this happen when we got maried . Please if this happen during the ceremony what wil be the impact towards her they wil stil give her the naturalisation certificate?
Speak to the Council when you get the invitation letter and it will best if you have a private ceremony for your wife. She only has to read out the oath and no one will deny her the naturalisation certficate. There is usually only one other person for a private ceremony and you will be able to go as well.
question 3: If she successful got the naturalisation certificate and apply for her for the british passport what will happen during her passport interview if she cant answer all the questions regarding her or any other questions what will be the implication ? please note that she got medical problem which some time she cant rememeber fact or aware things around her . In this case should i take her medical documents during her passport intewrview to prove that she has learning difficulties and behaviourer problem but she
is the guine applicant
Call the passport helpline when the time comes, I am sure that they will allow you to accompany her or they may exempt her on the basis of the documents that you now have.
Question 4 yo you think if i provide her document and medical history they wil except her for taken the passport interview as she has being excepted on the grounds of her medical condition for her naturalisation for the knowlege and life in uk. Please your reply and contribution to the above questions is warmly appreciated thanks in advance.
see above

openshaw2
Newly Registered

Post by openshaw2 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Call the passport helpline when the time comes, I am sure that they will allow you to accompany her or they may exempt her on the basis of the documents that you now have

see above
[/quote]

Once again thank you for ur reply ,concern and the useful information u ve given me i wil do exactly what u suggested . Thank you - you are a star i was wondering all these days about the out come of the application but thank God and ur advise it has come to happeness .

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 pm

You are welcome, all the best