ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help for settlement visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pri123
Newly Registered

help for settlement visa

Post by pri123 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:39 am

hello
my parents are British and i have Indian passport. i am 24 yr old girl. i have applied for settlement visa on my parents passport but they rejected 2 times they said u r independent. after i have applied for student visa now i am in uk
from last 2yr. please help.. and my elder sister is here as well but she is married in uk.is there any way i can apply for settlement visa and i can get it

thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:03 am

Explain more about your parents' British citizenships.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:33 am

It's not possible for you to settle in the UK as a person who is over 18 and is not living in exceptionally compassionate circumstances with no other relatives in your location. I would have thought two previous refusals might have enlightened you to this.
Last edited by Lucapooka on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:54 pm

At 24 you should be married or getting married yourself. I don't see why you're so desperate to stay in the UK, what if you end up marrying someone, but 3 months into the marriage he is given an assignment and he has to go to Canada or Brazil, means you'll have to go with him anyway.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:42 pm

King2be98. Your post could be considered offensive. Unless you have something constructive to add it would be better not to post at all.

pri123
Newly Registered

Post by pri123 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 pm

hi
i dont want to marry any british men. and my all family is living here.i have found something on can any one tell me about SET(F) form.i ll take all detail from my parents and let you know guys.

thank you for reply