ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 pm

I would like to know those people who are ajk do they still have to get a NADRA marriage certificate made because thier nikah namans are not stamped by the union council

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Also everybody I have made a new topic everyone who has had thier spouse visa granted can post a list of all the documents submitted on that thread
Would b agreat deal of help to people who r submitting thier application and are looking for help just considering documents
Thanks all lot everyone

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:59 pm

kmamood wrote:salaam to all

So sorry to hear about the visas that have been refused. im in the same boat and understand what you must be going through, but just think you still hav 28 days to gather all evidence and submitt for appeal and inshAllah the decision will be overturned.

today my hubbys appeal has been lodged. can anyone tell me how long they may take to review the case with the new evidence that i have submitted? do you roughly know how many months it will take if he get the visa on review?

i really need him here with me im going through a very very hard time and really need his support. please keep me in your duas.

jzk
Appeals take several months. Based on the stats people on here are giving, it will be about 10-12 months after your initial application (not appeal) that you get the answer.

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 am

Sorry to hear it Shahid.

Ride with me - the appeal is made either from Pakistan or UK and it is heard in UK - the Sponsor attends.

I have spoken to Aakhmir - he will arrange to give me control of spreadsheet and once I have this I can start updating it on a daily basis.

Anyone heard from SS27?

ss27

Post by ss27 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:37 am

As Salam-o-Alaikum Borthers and Sisters

First of all Thanks To ALMIGHT ALLAH (SWT) Visa has been granted to my wife .she collected her passport this morning

Thanks to all of u Nazema , XnailaX,Exquisit33, shahid khan ,5khans,sweet trader,missy ,king2be98 ,my old follows Ali GG, Shahzad , and all the brothers and sisters who supported me in this difficult period of time

wish you all best of luck you all are in my prayers i wont forget you guys specially Exquisit33 my sweet sister

Dont forget Batley Khan thank you very much to you

May Allah bless you all , Love you all

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 am

Congrats SS27 - I am so happy to hear it! You have really tried hard and Allah has blessed you for all your patience and hard work!

All the Best to you and your wife in the future

SWEET TRADER
Newly Registered

Post by SWEET TRADER » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 am

ss27 wrote:As Salam-o-Alaikum Borthers and Sisters

First of all Thanks To ALMIGHT ALLAH (SWT) Visa has been granted to my wife .she collected her passport this morning

Thanks to all of u Nazema , XnailaX,Exquisit33, shahid khan ,5khans,sweet trader,missy ,king2be98 ,my old follows Ali GG, Shahzad , and all the brothers and sisters who supported me in this difficult period of time

wish you all best of luck you all are in my prayers i wont forget you guys specially Exquisit33 my sweet sister

CONGRATULATIONS

HOPE YOU ALL BEST BRO.......

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:18 am

@ ss27
As Salam-o-Alaikum Borthers and Sisters

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congratulations my dear brother, Alhumdhulila Allah swt has answered our prayers... I am soo happy for you, may you have a happy married life together. Wow!!!!
Please continue making dua for you sister! Congrats again!
Allah is the greatest!

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 am

ss27 wrote:As Salam-o-Alaikum Borthers and Sisters

aw, congratulations, soo happy for you. wishing you a happy married life together :)

ridewithme

Post by ridewithme » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 am

nazema wrote:Sorry to hear it Shahid.

Ride with me - the appeal is made either from Pakistan or UK and it is heard in UK - the Sponsor attends.

I have spoken to Aakhmir - he will arrange to give me control of spreadsheet and once I have this I can start updating it on a daily basis.

Anyone heard from SS27?

Well they issued the visa, so no need 4 appeal but still thank u for the advise.......
good luck to everyone.....x

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:40 am

Congrats Ridewithme - wish you both all the best.

Would you tell us when you submitted application and how long it took?

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:47 am

nazema wrote:Congrats Ridewithme - wish you both all the best.

Would you tell us when you submitted application and how long it took?
Congrats Ridewithme :D
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:51 am

A quick question.

Just wondering about the biometrics test..

Basically I dint know what it was until some1 pointed out to me..

So I was unsure and just spoke to my husband, he said when he went to submit his application, at the same centre they took his finger prints, palm prints and his some eye check. I want to know is this the biometrics test?

Please some1 help me, I am really worried that he may have not done a biometrics test.

Jazakallah
Allah is the greatest!

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 am

Exquisit33 wrote:A quick question.

Just wondering about the biometrics test..

Basically I dint know what it was until some1 pointed out to me..

So I was unsure and just spoke to my husband, he said when he went to submit his application, at the same centre they took his finger prints, palm prints and his some eye check. I want to know is this the biometrics test?

Please some1 help me, I am really worried that he may have not done a biometrics test.

Jazakallah
yes that is the biometrics :) Stop worrying ! inshallah you will get your visa soon x

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Yes that is biometrics. Have u chased BHC? How long has it been now?

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Thank you Missy_22 and Nazema, phew!!!!

Nazema my 12 weeks are up next week and still have not heard anything??? What would you suggest I do?

I have been told by many that I should wait until the 12 weeks are up as I will only get a standard reply.

What would you suggest? xx
Allah is the greatest!

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:Thank you Missy_22 and Nazema, phew!!!!

Nazema my 12 weeks are up next week and still have not heard anything??? What would you suggest I do?

I have been told by many that I should wait until the 12 weeks are up as I will only get a standard reply.

Hey, I think you should wait until next week at least because you'll just get a standard reply.

You've been waiting so long anyway so one more week should be alright :)

Good luck xx

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Enquisit33

I would recommend u email Dubai who will chase it is Islamabad. Will give u email address in a bit

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Missy_22 wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:Thank you Missy_22 and Nazema, phew!!!!

Hey, I think you should wait until next week at least because you'll just get a standard reply.

You've been waiting so long anyway so one more week should be alright :)
Thank you Missy_22, make lots of duas for me, especially as the last 10 nights of ramadan are upon us. x

Good luck xx
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:47 pm

nazema wrote:Enquisit33

I would recommend u email Dubai who will chase it is Islamabad. Will give u email address in a bit
Thanks Nazema sis, I will await your email. x
Allah is the greatest!

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:56 pm

@ridewithme
Can u please provide a list of the documents u submitted in th below link
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=84931
Thanks

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:44 pm

I just wanted to know.. just for worst case scenario.. if one's case is rejected and they are not satisfied with something..

Would you need to provide all docuemnts again?
Or just documents for the points that they have refused the case on???
Allah is the greatest!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:I just wanted to know.. just for worst case scenario.. if one's case is rejected and they are not satisfied with something..

Would you need to provide all docuemnts again?
Or just documents for the points that they have refused the case on???
Hi Sis

Dont think like that :D

yes you have to provide every thing again if you re- submitting your appliation , if you going for appeal than not

Dont worry Just Relaxe Inshallah you will have the visa

Remember in ur prayers

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Thank you brother, your duas are needed, especially in this difficult time that I am going through.

Thanks for the kind words.
Allah is the greatest!

general

Post by general » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Tonight is the night to ask from the Almighty.

Inshallah everyone make dua for everyone else and themselves.

I submitted wifes application 13/07/2011,,,still awaiting response,,and mines a complex one too..