ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tire 1 Extention-Income Proof-Ltd Company Director

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tire1Questions

Tire 1 Extention-Income Proof-Ltd Company Director

Post by Tire1Questions » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Hi there,
Currently I am on Tire One Visa. My extension is due in December 2011. I know its a bit early, but I have a few questions to make sure that I have everything in order before the time come.
I am a sole director (Self Employed) in LTD company. My company is VAT registered and I draw salaery everymonth in my current account. I have been paying PAYE, Tax etc on my salary. The company has always been in profit since its inception May 2010. I know I require to have payslips and a letter from accountant to prove my income.
My questions are:
1) Who will sign my salary slips as I am the boss in my company: Myself or the accounting firm who looks after my accounts? Though my salary slips shows my gross and net salary saperately.
2) Do I need to get some Income Tax proof from HMRC that I have been paying tax on my wages? If so, what kind of documents do I require?
3) Do I need to attach my company accounts i.e. P & L account, Balance Sheet, VAT returns, PAYE contributions along with my income documents?
4) Do I need to get a certificate from my accountant firm clearly stating my wages? I know you need this certificate if you are a sole trading company, But do I need in case of a Ltd company too?
5) On a saperate issue, My son who is 4 years now, is currently staying in India. He has his dependent visa (but has not travelled to UK yet due to some personal reasons). Can I apply for his extention visa from India?
Any help would be highly appreciated.

seanjoe
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tire 1 Extention-Income Proof-Ltd Company Director

Post by seanjoe » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:15 am

Tire1Questions wrote:Hi there,
Currently I am on Tire One Visa. My extension is due in December 2011. I know its a bit early, but I have a few questions to make sure that I have everything in order before the time come.
I am a sole director (Self Employed) in LTD company. My company is VAT registered and I draw salaery everymonth in my current account. I have been paying PAYE, Tax etc on my salary. The company has always been in profit since its inception May 2010. I know I require to have payslips and a letter from accountant to prove my income.
My questions are:
1) Who will sign my salary slips as I am the boss in my company: Myself or the accounting firm who looks after my accounts? Though my salary slips shows my gross and net salary saperately.
2) Do I need to get some Income Tax proof from HMRC that I have been paying tax on my wages? If so, what kind of documents do I require?
3) Do I need to attach my company accounts i.e. P & L account, Balance Sheet, VAT returns, PAYE contributions along with my income documents?
4) Do I need to get a certificate from my accountant firm clearly stating my wages? I know you need this certificate if you are a sole trading company, But do I need in case of a Ltd company too?
5) On a saperate issue, My son who is 4 years now, is currently staying in India. He has his dependent visa (but has not travelled to UK yet due to some personal reasons). Can I apply for his extention visa from India?
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Comments in turn:
1. In addition to your salary slips, a letter from accountant on their headed paper corraborating the same details should sufffice.
2. P60's for all the years of work, or a letter from HMRC showing economic activity.
4. P&L, and business account statements should suffice.
5. yes, his extension visa can be applied from india separately. why is he still in india though?

Thanks.
sean