ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alexandrette
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alexandrette » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:07 am

princedante wrote:the way I see it , you want a permit to stay here and if the home office decide to take 8 months to decide after they have completed investigation etc , they can do so .

In relation to the sick mother etc , you never mentioned that in the beginning of this topic , you started mentioning it after someone said that it could take up to 6 months or longer, but by requesting for the passport to be returned due to travelling reasons could speed up the application process, you seem to have literally started mentioning the ill mother situation ever since. That's just my opinion.

Like I said before, waiting is all you can do instead of venting your frustrations over here buddy.
So you say its all fine to wait 8 months if Home Office decides and we shouldnt get worried??? Do you have a TIME CONCEPT by any chance???

Also I thought this forum is a place where you get information and advice so if you have that share it and keep your opinion to yourself!!!

princedante
Newly Registered

Post by princedante » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 pm

alexandrette wrote:
So you say its all fine to wait 8 months if Home Office decides and we shouldnt get worried??? Do you have a TIME CONCEPT by any chance???

Also I thought this forum is a place where you get information and advice so if you have that share it and keep your opinion to yourself!!!
Hold on sec, surely everyone is entitled to their opinion or am I missing something ???

The fact nad1983 , you have a solicitor who should be doing the leg work for you but instead you are asking for people's help, it does not make sense......that's all.

In relation to any family member being sick, these things are out of one's control, we all know that, but if home office takes longer than usual , surely they are entitle to it , or are they not ?????

The home office also states that before making any travel arranements , you should contact them first and the funny thing is nad1983 went and booked the ticket instead before knowing if the passport will arrive or not.

1 more thing Alexandrette, Please don't tell me what I should and should not be doing .........thxs
Last edited by princedante on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

princedante
Newly Registered

Post by princedante » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:45 pm

alexandrette wrote:

Also in regards to getting worried, when you have provided everything they requested and they are legit, what else can one do ? Like many forum members who have mentioned over here that all one can do is wait .

One member mentioned he had to wait upto 8 months to get his approval, so please do not ask a stupid question like time concept , there could be many factors that contribute for the late response , again mentioned by forum members that there could be a delay in processing due to backlog or any other factor , so where in the heck did you come up with a question of TIME concept is totally mind blowing :lol:

as for the advice bit, nad1983 was adviced that he could call them, send them letters etc which he has done, so what else would you suggest Alexandrette ? Perhaps nad1983 should go banging on the doors of the home office :lol:

So please......read the entire topic conversation before you go telling people what they should or should not do ............

Wish you all the best of luck nad1983, and I hope your mum in law gets well soon and you get the necessary visa to continue your stay in the uk

nad1983

Post by nad1983 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 pm

thanks guyz for ur advice..

nad1983

HI

Post by nad1983 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:20 am

hi guys

still nothing receive any thing ...can any 1 please tell me the fax number or email adress where can i complain about homeoffice its urgent pls ..
many many thanks ..

dasjoker

Re: HI

Post by dasjoker » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:25 am

nad1983 wrote:hi guys

still nothing receive any thing ...can any 1 please tell me the fax number or email adress where can i complain about homeoffice its urgent pls ..
many many thanks ..
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=81974

alexandrette
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alexandrette » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:45 am

princedante wrote:
alexandrette wrote:

Also in regards to getting worried, when you have provided everything they requested and they are legit, what else can one do ? Like many forum members who have mentioned over here that all one can do is wait .

One member mentioned he had to wait upto 8 months to get his approval, so please do not ask a stupid question like time concept , there could be many factors that contribute for the late response , again mentioned by forum members that there could be a delay in processing due to backlog or any other factor , so where in the heck did you come up with a question of TIME concept is totally mind blowing :lol:

as for the advice bit, nad1983 was adviced that he could call them, send them letters etc which he has done, so what else would you suggest Alexandrette ? Perhaps nad1983 should go banging on the doors of the home office :lol:

So please......read the entire topic conversation before you go telling people what they should or should not do ............

Wish you all the best of luck nad1983, and I hope your mum in law gets well soon and you get the necessary visa to continue your stay in the uk

First of all because of people like you who are submissive to all violations of rules, the progress in dealing with applications are not getting any better. These people are not ruling the world or you. You may have such fantasy but we are in a real world and these people only process applications. Decisions made upon what you give as an evidence, not upon their own will.

Home office has to deal with such EEA application within 6 months.
Requesting a document back is your right and HO on thier website gives 10 working days to receive your passport for urgent travel plans.
Looking at this again they are not following their promise.

Holding an application for 8 months is violation of this rule and yeah at this point we shouldnt only wait but we shoud act against to remind these people that we have a voice so that violation shouldnt be repeated.

Second of all; of course you are entitled to your opinion as long as that opinion is constructive other than criticising someone as if he/she is lying.

Read what you wrote:

In relation to the sick mother etc , you never mentioned that in the beginning of this topic , you started mentioning it after someone said that it could take up to 6 months or longer, but by requesting for the passport to be returned due to travelling reasons could speed up the application process, you seem to have literally started mentioning the ill mother situation ever since. That's just my opinion.

So the issue here is your attitude. Also your approach is not helpfull, kind of telling people to blind themselves even if their applications are violated against EEA rules.

I actually read the entire topic in the first place and I advice you to re-read again as you missed so many facts. I am not immigration lawyer but I am sure there are many ways rather than faxing, mailing or -the worst- waiting.

I know there are experts on this forum (and thats why we are all here) who would give nad an advice and I see that you are not one of them, but still you block his further action with a post saying just to wait. So if you do not know what else to do, do not give him negative feedback just because couple of people have given the same advice to you or other people.

Good luck to you all!

nad1983

hi

Post by nad1983 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 pm

thanks alex and well done u sed wot i wanted to say to him i hope he understand now....next time he gona behave and gona keep his opinion and attitude for him self ...

nad1983

hi

Post by nad1983 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:37 pm

hi dasjoker
thanks for reply but i need fax number or email adress where i can complain about homeoffice cuz itz more then 6 month now no decision made..and more then 1 month now we request the passport and we request 7 times but no reply....

plz if some 1 kno any department where can i complain it will be very helpfull for me...many many thanks...

DFDS.

Re: hi

Post by DFDS. » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 pm

nad1983 wrote:hi dasjoker
thanks for reply but i need fax number or email adress where i can complain about homeoffice cuz itz more then 6 month now no decision made..and more then 1 month now we request the passport and we request 7 times but no reply....

plz if some 1 kno any department where can i complain it will be very helpfull for me...many many thanks...
North West Customer Service Unit@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk!

wish you lucky.
Relax! and this too shall pass, secrets are like seasons, they change.

nad1983

hi

Post by nad1983 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:39 am

hi guys

still not recieve my residence card neither my wife passport as well..we send 5 time passport return request no reply from home office...itz over 7 months now ...i dunt kno y they not sending...please advice...thanks

nad1983

hi

Post by nad1983 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:31 am

hi guys i am very happy today i got my rc today but worried thing is that they retain my and my wife passport and all document we send them the time we applied...i dont kno why if any one got same situation pls advice me thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: hi

Post by Jambo » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:57 am

nad1983 wrote:hi guys i am very happy today i got my rc today but worried thing is that they retain my and my wife passport and all document we send them the time we applied...i dont kno why if any one got same situation pls advice me thanks

The documents are either on their way in the post (sent in a different envelope) or still with the UKBA. Anyway, you should call them and ask for the whereabouts of your documents. The UKBA don't need to keep the documents.

koagiri02
United Kingdom

Post by koagiri02 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:23 am

congrats, did you get it through your solicitor?