ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Mother's visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BoltonGB
Newly Registered

Applying for Mother's visit visa

Post by BoltonGB » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:54 am

hey guys
i am applying a visit visa for my mother i just want to know that do we have to attach any type of bank statment with the application? coz mom is dependant and got only a bank saving account. any help regarding this and tips for over all procedure. thanx alot

BoltonGB
Newly Registered

Post by BoltonGB » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:17 pm

hi guys,
that's round 2, year ago i applied my parents visa both it got refused and the reason was that they were afraid of that they wont go back, this time i m applying only mother's visa plz help me in this matter, my mom is dependent doesn't work, do we need to attach any bank statement ?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:24 pm

You need to show financial resources (in the form of bank statements) that can fund her visit and this can be hers, yours or anyone else that is prepared to act in this capacity. Having available funds is not everything. She still needs to demonstrate strong ties to home.