ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for EC but hsmp will be expired soon

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raja1000
Newly Registered

Waiting for EC but hsmp will be expired soon

Post by raja1000 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:14 pm

Hi,
My problem is that I have applied for EC one month ago from Karachi, Pakistan and still got no decission but my HSMP will be expired after 3 days. I don't know whatever be the status of EC. Should I have to ask Home office for hsmp extension or its the duty of Embassy as it was not expired when I applied :D
Any one plz suggest.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:24 pm

Dont worry this is not your blame. You applied in time so everything is OK. Just wait.

HSMPGUY

Re: Waiting for EC but hsmp will be expired soon

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:20 am

raja1000 wrote:Hi,
My problem is that I have applied for EC one month ago from Karachi, Pakistan and still got no decission but my HSMP will be expired after 3 days. I don't know whatever be the status of EC. Should I have to ask Home office for hsmp extension or its the duty of Embassy as it was not expired when I applied :D
Any one plz suggest.
Its not normal. usually they take 7-15 days to reply. in both case if interview required or Visa stamped. Contact Fedx office where you have dropped you passport. they will give you latest status

Good Luck

raja1000
Newly Registered

Post by raja1000 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:39 am

I asked many times from FedEx office, checked their web site and contacted British Deputy High Commission, they are only saying one sentence "plz wait" :)

raja1000
Newly Registered

Got EC Now wanna apply for wife and children

Post by raja1000 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:31 am

Thanks every buddy. I got passport back on 6th of September with visa stamped of two years.
Now another question.
As I only applied for myself, I have to apply for my wife and two sons. Can I show my previous bank statement (which I already have showed for myself) for this purpose. Its about 10,000 Pounds, is it sufficient ? Shlould I wait for job before this application ? Any buddy plz suggest.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:52 am

I think it should be enough 10000 pounds is not small amount.

HSMPGUY

Re: Got EC Now wanna apply for wife and children

Post by HSMPGUY » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:03 am

raja1000 wrote:Thanks every buddy. I got passport back on 6th of September with visa stamped of two years.
Now another question.
As I only applied for myself, I have to apply for my wife and two sons. Can I show my previous bank statement (which I already have showed for myself) for this purpose. Its about 10,000 Pounds, is it sufficient ? Shlould I wait for job before this application ? Any buddy plz suggest.
you didnt apply for you family with you. it is any specific reason for that. may it will others