ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Debt and Citizenship?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

onja2009
Newly Registered

Debt and Citizenship?

Post by onja2009 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:21 pm

really do appreciate everyone on this great forum.
I have an issue about debts and naturalization? I do receive letters fro debt collection agencies for a default on credit card i obtained while studying in 2006. It does appear on my credit file. But would the HO be able to view any info apart from the public ones( courts/CCJ). I do no have any at all.
Also am a bit curious as regards the questions asked at the passport interview? do you know how they obtain the info? such as bank accts/mobile phone contracts/credit card details?

Please do help. As i am about to send my AN form soon.

God bless you

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm

The information used in a passport interview is sourced from various databases, including one run by credit agency Equifax.

onja2009
Newly Registered

Post by onja2009 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 pm

thanks a lot.
so what about during the processing of d AN application?
would my defaults accounts be known to the HO?

fate11
Newly Registered

Post by fate11 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Casa wrote:The information used in a passport interview is sourced from various databases, including one run by credit agency Equifax.
DO UKBA have access to other aspect of d credit file or is it just the Public Credit File?