ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If I'll be Banned for 10 years, can it affect my relatives

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mike30
Newly Registered

If I'll be Banned for 10 years, can it affect my relatives

Post by Mike30 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 am

Hi

I may be banned from UK for 10 years for false representation on student visa (I did not lie and did not want to do it, there was misunderstanding with application from. I was really stupid). I am in the process of administrative review. Hope to win it. Anyway, this is my fault. I really respect UK laws, please don't assume that I made fake documents or anything. It's not like that. But still I may be banned now, which is serious of cause.

My questions is - I have a brother in UK who lived there for many year already and he will soon be eligible for ILR. Also my parents regularly make visitor visas to visit him. If I will not win admin. review and will be banned for 10 years from UK, can it affect success of my brother's application for ILR (he never broke any laws and 100% eligible) and my parents future applications for their visitor visas?

Thank you very much!

imran22
Member of Standing

Re: If I'll be Banned for 10 years, can it affect my relativ

Post by imran22 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:15 am

Mike30 wrote:Hi

I may be banned from UK for 10 years for false representation on student visa (I did not lie and did not want to do it, there was misunderstanding with application from. I was really stupid). I am in the process of administrative review. Hope to win it. Anyway, this is my fault. I really respect UK laws, please don't assume that I made fake documents or anything. It's not like that. But still I may be banned now, which is serious of cause.

My questions is - I have a brother in UK who lived there for many year already and he will soon be eligible for ILR. Also my parents regularly make visitor visas to visit him. If I will not win admin. review and will be banned for 10 years from UK, can it affect success of my brother's application for ILR (he never broke any laws and 100% eligible) and my parents future applications for their visitor visas?

Thank you very much!

Hi
In general, I don’t think it is possible that someone else is punished for somebody else’s mistakes.
I only know one scenario where parents are unable to control their minors who cannot be prosecuted only in that cases parents can be jailed or fined for their children deeds. This is the only case I know.

Someone can correct me if i am wrong