ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 pm

ss27 wrote: the documents which we submitted

Visa Application Form
TB Test Certificate
A1 test certificate
Degrees (Bachelor, Master ) attested from higher education commision
her passport
copy of her NADRA ID card
letter form parents
tittle registry (can get from land registry website)
council tax bill
fuel bills
BT bills (last three months
letter from employer mentioned hours and salary package
6 months payslips
p60 for last 3 years
last 7 months bank statement )latest statement shouldnt be old more than 28 days) account balance showing 1500 -2800
Mobile bills last 3 months(GT Mobile)Calling history +calling cards
My mobile 3 bill highlighting her number last 3 months
and last 3 months mobile bill (before got married ) prof that we been in touch before wedding as well
Nikah Nama (English, Urdu) attested by the Council and NADRA
Wedding Pics, wedding cards (she didnt sent greeting cards) but you should do it
Copy of my passport (wasnt attested) its better to get attested from solicitor also didnt send full copy of passport ( you do it for the safer side) especially the page where entry clearance stamps shows

original birth certificate

If you need any thing else you will be more than welcome
Salaam Brother and congrats, may it be a long and happy marriage.

You sent a fair few documents, always wise to send extra to be on the safe side.

Some of them which I think we may need some reasoning about. Apart from your passport and your ID card, which you almost certainly need for travel purposes, esp if you applied in Pakistan. Why didn't you take copies of the documents are send the originals to them?

Is it that they can't be trusted to return the originals?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:Just wanted to find out, what is the general appeal procedure? Just in case.. I know I should think positive Inshallah! But just to be prepared :cry: as you only get 28 days to appeal..

It would be helpful if someone could explain how to go about lodging an appeal, where and how etc.

Btw I am still waiting, please all pray for my hubby's visa.

Thanks
Insha'allah you'll be ok.

I personally feel that it's a lot down to luck. I've seen people get refused it seems for completely rubbish reasons and I've seen others get away with so much. One couple got their VISA accepted even though he doesn't pay tax on his income.

So prepare what you can based on what everyone is saying and just don't worry, even though that is easier said than done.

I am very concerned because so many couples speak before marriage, which we don't do, where we are from you don't speak to a girl at all until she is your wife. So I have to put down on my wife's application, that it's an arranged marriage and we didn't speak prior to marriage. Whether they accept it or not I don't know. What I do know is, because of the nature of Pakistanis these days, this is becoming less and less common and so it puts a big question mark over us.

Anyways good luck to all those applying. I hope you get your VISA's accepted.

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:13 am

The ECO's are just CRAP.

You send SOOO many docs and they just look through the application to find mistakes. We have 2 Daughters and have submitted all evidence and they still go that No the compassionate circumstances don't Out way the probabilities of the reasons for Refusal. What the ?????

Basically you just have to prepare yourself that a refusal just might be likely. I really don't need this tension and run around be because of the lame ECO I'm going to have to do the extra run around.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Every day 4 u best of luck all my prayers with u Inshallah every thing will be fine, did you lodged appeal via solicitor?

i wasnt went for appeal i re-submitted my application (fresh)

Remember in ur prayers

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 pm

nazema sis....can u plz giv us the NEW updated spreadsheet..jzk xx

zara01
Newly Registered

Post by zara01 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:40 pm

kmamood wrote:Salaam to all
i have also lodged mu hubbys appeal on the 26th august. Can anyone tell me how long till i recieve aknowledgement letter n wat it says on the letter
salaam kmamood, hey i submitted my hubbys appeal on the same day as you! when was the date on your refusal letter, with reading the old posts it seems it will be a long wait.

does anyone know how long is the review process and how long does an appeal take?

shahid:- so sorry to hear about your son's refusal, its so sad that there dont even look in the facts of the case never mind the law.

kmamood
Newly Registered

Post by kmamood » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:54 pm

zara01 wrote:
kmamood wrote:Salaam to all
i have also lodged mu hubbys appeal on the 26th august. Can anyone tell me how long till i recieve aknowledgement letter n wat it says on the letter
salaam kmamood, hey i submitted my hubbys appeal on the same day as you! when was the date on your refusal letter, with reading the old posts it seems it will be a long wait.

does anyone know how long is the review process and how long does an appeal take?

shahid:- so sorry to hear about your son's refusal, its so sad that there dont even look in the facts of the case never mind the law.

salaam my hubbys visa was refused on 8th july but we gt our documents on the 4th august so our 28days started from the day we gt our passport n documents. This wait is killing me iv had to wait a year and half to turn 21to apply for my hubbys visa n thay got refused. I feel really upset about it specially being alone whilst im pregnant with twins. Please sis pray for me i will keep you all in my duas

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Hi

@Kmamood
Congratz with the twins what was the reason of refusal
@ss27
Can u list the documents u provided in this thread please

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=84931

kmamood
Newly Registered

Post by kmamood » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:46 am

aaaaaa123 wrote:Hi

@Kmamood
Congratz with the twins what was the reason of refusal
@ss27
Can u list the documents u provided in this thread please

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=84931
the reason for refusal was that they didnt believe our nikkah was registered so i had to provide them with naadra marriage certificate original nikah nama attested from ministry foreign affairs and also a letter from union council stating that they have records of our marriage.
I am really gutted i gave in all my pregnancy reports thinking that the eco will have a heart and under human rights issue my hubby with a visa.
Thanks so much sis just two days before my hubbys visa was rejected i found out that one of my babys need surgery as soon as its born.
Can i ask y ur hubby visa was refused?

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 am

I havent applied for my hubbies visa yet i just turned 21 after 2 years and 5 months of marriage. I will be apllying soon

kmamood
Newly Registered

Post by kmamood » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:27 am

aaaaaa123 wrote:I havent applied for my hubbies visa yet i just turned 21 after 2 years and 5 months of marriage. I will be apllying soon
bless u i pray it works out for you. I also had to wait 1 1/2 year to applu it was really hard. But inshAllah Allah will give us reward for our wait

okara87

Post by okara87 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 am

ss27 wrote:Every day 4 u best of luck all my prayers with u Inshallah every thing will be fine, did you lodged appeal via solicitor?

Remember in ur prayers
hi ss27- ur visa was granted really quickly! is this usually the case when you have a second application

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:41 pm

i too had to wait 2 more years. me and hubby were both 19 wen we gt married...and we applied for his case the SAME day the law changed so it gt rejected on that-underage....we wasnt allowed to appeal or refunded :(..

so i did try and spend most of my two years wiv him..and i cme bk to UK november 2010 adn then ther were no jobs, so totally i hav waited 2years and 9 months..

inshallah wil b wapplying in september, after ramadhan...

xxx

general

Post by general » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Guys I submitted my application on the 13/7 and they have sent a message saying your passports are ready for collection,,,They only took only 6 weeks,,I just hope My wife and son get there visa.

I kind of get a feeling its gonna be a refusal coz its so quick..they usually take 10 weeks.

Pray for me guys!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:15 pm

omg thats soo good..general.......

i soooo hope they hav been granted their visa..good luck brother..

ohhhh im sooo excited!!!!!!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:24 am

okara87 wrote:
ss27 wrote:Every day 4 u best of luck all my prayers with u Inshallah every thing will be fine, did you lodged appeal via solicitor?

Remember in ur prayers
hi ss27- ur visa was granted really quickly! is this usually the case when you have a second application
Hia

Cant say any thing solictior advised me this and also BHC said the same thing if u re apply it might come early
Good Luck

Any news

Remember in ur prayers]

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:13 am

general wrote:Guys I submitted my application on the 13/7 and they have sent a message saying your passports are ready for collection,,,They only took only 6 weeks,,I just hope My wife and son get there visa.

I kind of get a feeling its gonna be a refusal coz its so quick..they usually take 10 weeks.

Pray for me guys!
Good Luck I hope they get the visa Inshallah.
Stay positive, Allah is the most merciful :D
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 am

Salam guys,

Just a quick update on my hubby's application...
Hubby's status on tracker is STILL 'UNDER PROCESS' however we have contacted Islamabad via email, and they said they can confirm the application has been processed alhumdhulila and that we should hear from Gerrys shortly. Please ALL make lots of dua that my husband is granted the visa. Inshallah!

PLEASE ALL MAKE LOTS OF DUAS FOR MY HUBBY. YOUR DUAS ARE NEEDED! JZK
Allah is the greatest!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 am

Exquisit33 wrote:Salam guys,

Hubby's status on tracker is STILL 'UNDER PROCESS' however we have contacted Islamabad via email, and they said they can confirm the application has been processed alhumdhulila and that we should hear from Gerrys shortly. Please ALL make lots of dua that my husband is granted the visa. Inshallah!

Salam Sis

Inshallah you will hear good news this week ,by the bleasssing of Allah will have good news

My wife is coming on 07th september

Remember in ur prayers

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am

ss27 wrote:

Salam Sis

Inshallah you will hear good news this week ,by the bleasssing of Allah will have good news

My wife is coming on 07th september

Remember in ur prayers
Inshallah, thank you brother, please keep praying. May Allah swt give you a long and healthy life ameen, and bless you with a happy married life together. Ameen
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:24 pm

ameen to all thoes dus...xx

where general gone??..i thawt he'd let us kno whts hapened bout his wifes and kids visa...??...

good luck exquisit..xx...

nazema

Post by nazema » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:32 pm

xnailax

I will be updating spreadsheet but I am just waiting for Aakhmir to make me a user of it. I will let you know when I have control of it.

i will email aakhmir today.
Good Luck to all those waiting, I wish you all the best.

nazema

Post by nazema » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi

I think I am in control of spreadsheet now, this is a link to it.

Would you please let me know what your status are so that I can amend the spreadsheet

Thanks

nazema

Post by nazema » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:54 pm

faran
Newly Registered

e-mail add

Post by faran » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Assalmalaykum Sister,

Great news, can you please let me know which e-mail address you contacted BHC Islamabad and how many days they took to reply?

Thanks,

Faran