ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Sponsorship letter samples wanted...

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

srn1985
Newly Registered
India

Urgent Sponsorship letter samples wanted...

Post by srn1985 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:47 am

Hello Everyone,

I have just joined this forum and i have read many pages regarding the Tier 2 VISA procedures that other peoples have undergone, Please can anyone help me with a good template for these sponsorship letters?

It would of great help as my Tier 2 VISA appointment is in Sheffield enquiry office on September 9th.

I would very much appreciate if someone uploads any letter samples, also I would like to get samples for Tier 2 dependant visa for my wife from India.

Letter samples and checklist of documenst to be attached with application.

Any replies very much appreciated...

Regards
srn1985

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:56 am

From the general information generously posted this forum's host website:

The Certificate of Sponsorship is not an actual certificate or paper document but is a virtual document in the form of a database record. Each Certificate of Sponsorship has a unique reference number and contains information about the job for which it has been issued and the applicant's personal details

srn1985
Newly Registered
India

Post by srn1985 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:08 am

Lucapooka wrote:From the general information generously posted this forum's host website:

The Certificate of Sponsorship is not an actual certificate or paper document but is a virtual document in the form of a database record. Each Certificate of Sponsorship has a unique reference number and contains information about the job for which it has been issued and the applicant's personal details
Where is that page? :roll:

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:21 am

Click on the workpermit.com logo at the top LHS of your screen. Basically, it's a distillation of the information readily available on the UKBA site. I think it's best to read the guidelines for this category of application and then ask any questions that are not clear to you. You seem to be asking first without having done even the most basic research.

srn1985
Newly Registered
India

Post by srn1985 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Click on the workpermit.com logo at the top LHS of your screen. Basically, it's a distillation of the information readily available on the UKBA site. I think it's best to read the guidelines for this category of application and then ask any questions that are not clear to you. You seem to be asking first without having done even the most basic research.
Hello Lucapooka,

You advised me to read the workpermit.com website, i had have a look at them before i asked this question, can you kindly help about what and how a sponsorship letter from an employer and a letter for attaching with the application for an Tier 2 dependent visa looks like. That is completely different from what you are instructing me.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:14 pm

If you can say exactly what you are applying for and why you need these letters I can perhaps comment further. As it stands I am completely lost as to what you are asking for.

srn1985
Newly Registered
India

Post by srn1985 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Lucapooka wrote:If you can say exactly what you are applying for and why you need these letters I can perhaps comment further. As it stands I am completely lost as to what you are asking for.
Hello Lucapooka,

I am applying for my Tier 2 General using a premium application route on sep9th in UKBA public enquiry office, sheffield. I am currently on PSW expiring in January 2012, working for my current employer for more than a year, my employer applied for the sponsorship and now we r on the the register of sponsors. Now in this case I am attaching supporting docs.
Passport
Salary slips - 6 months
Letter from Sponsor
Master Degree certificate
I will have bank statements of current account as a proof for pay
I will have statements of savings account as a proof of maintainence funds
But I know I need not show any proof for Maintainence as I get 10 Points automatically as I am switching from PSW to Tier 2. But just having them for safety.
COS will be issued next week start since my HR having troubles in logging in the online system, some issues with username n password.

So now this is my status, so I was trying to help my HR to write a letter for the supporting docs, I was searching for the content of such a letter, to whom and how to present the matter in the letter, so I am actually looking for an sample letter. If some has used for thier VISA.

Next is I after my TIER 2 is done, I am applying for Tier 2 Dependant for my wife in India, so I need to attach a letter for her, so similarly I asked for letter sample for that.

So kindly if someone has these letter saved somewhere aftter u have used them for ur VISA appication do send it here. so that it is useful.

Regards
srn1985

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:51 pm

You don't need a covering letter ? Unless of course there is something you specifically want to point out to the officer. e.g: missing documents, errors etc

Seriously though I don't see the point of a covering letter ???

EDIT : Sorry I didn't see it clearly. You need it for ur wife !!! Soz
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on :)

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:30 pm

there is no need for a letter from your employer. this is what the CoS is for. there is no need for a letter from your employer. this is what the CoS is for. You also don't really need a letter for your wife's application unless there is something that you need to explain for example regarding the evidence you are providing, or there is a specific issue you need to address e.g. if you and your wife have been separated for some time for example