ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my EEA dependent spouse application from india

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:48 am

joshuaaubin wrote:Was right, that was your main objective, internally for your splendid marriage, are you no more visiting your inlaws? i hope that was the game???

I will be here to celebrate mine very soon and it is on a permanent residence.
who the hell r u,why i need to tell u that where I m....
hehehehe

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:49 am

joshuaaubin wrote:Was right, that was your main objective, internally for your splendid marriage, are you no more visiting your inlaws? i hope that was the game???

Firstly get residence card then think about PR.
I can see you can build castle o sand so easily....or day dreamimg

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:59 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:

My case was on a permanent residence not a residence card, check the eea application form and see my requirement. well i dont need to tell you this all i know you dont have the balls to take your wife to your home country just as the OP of this post did. And stop Judging others you are not Holy.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:07 pm

joshuaaubin wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:

My case was on a permanent residence not a residence card, check the eea application form and see my requirement. well i dont need to tell you this all i know you dont have the balls to take your wife to your home country just as the OP of this post did. And stop Judging others you are not Holy.

piss off man

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:07 pm

joshuaaubin wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:

you r a just wastage of time

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:16 pm

To: joshuaaubin
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:11 am
Subject: surprise visit Quote message
I know you are over-stayer and just looking for a stay in uk through sham marriage.but very rare chances that you gonna get it as you have to proof that your marriage is not a marriage of convenience.
which you cant prove that I have found out your address using your IP, so be ready to get a surprise visit.

imraniqbal2010 sent the above mail to my private email to treating me.

imraniqbal2010'' You dont need to tell them to come visit me, the HO knows my address, even before my first claim with them, all their correspondence was to my address, my same address all along, they dont need your IP to see me, they are welcome anytime even if they dont inform me they are coming, i will welcome them into my house and entertain them.
I have nothing to hide or to be afraid of as you did on your wedding day, many people that are refused application are today with their residence even now citizens. You dont need to hack my IP if you ask me i will give it to you, even if you are working with the NEW OF THE WORLD. lol,
I hope moderators can read what you did.
i am saying it again, you are not Holy and stop playing judge here.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:16 am

what you can do mateForward this IP address thingy from that guy to the police and put a case of harasment and police will find this guy no matter where he is hiding and we will see where ho visit first. G[b]uys I wish we should ban these type of people who are threatning other members of this forum.[/b] Its totally not acceptable and not professional either and creates bad reputation of this forum

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:19 am

Punjab wrote:what you can do mateForward this IP address thingy from that guy to the police and put a case of harasment and police will find this guy no matter where he is hiding and we will see where ho visit first. Guys I wish we should ban these type of people who are threatning other members of this forum.

Punjab,You better keep ur nose out of it,He accused me that my marriage is a marriage of convinence.If you dont know the whole story better dont just comment.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:22 am

[quote="joshuaaubin]

Your marriage too is a marriage of convinience, why are you afraid on your wedding day that the Home Office will visit you, if you are real why dont you take your wife to the country were you came from and do the wedding there so that your perent can bless it and even take her to live with you in the country you come from?
How do you know you are real? It is left for the Tribuner to say a marriage is a marriage of convinience not the Home office that is why if a decision is base on that authomatic triger a right of appeal. Watch your mouth an stop Judging here. Decision of HO is not final but the court. So much for real marriage when you are afraid HO will visit you on your day of your wedding. If for HO they are ready not to grant anyone residence but thanks to the almighty law that is why you here, e residence but thanks to the almighty law that is why you here,[/quote]

Punjab, Read it and then comment dont just bluff so bluntly
Last edited by imraniqbal2010 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:59 pm

Guys we are all adults here, grow up. No one should criticise any one of entering into a SHAM Marriage. We have the HO and caseworkers to get to the bottom of that. We are here to help with our experience and not blame every case as though its MoC.

Also there is no need to turn personal on each other, this is taken in poor taste. One of you guys need to be a bigger person and move on...there are bigger and better things to fight for...

Call it a truce and move on guys!!

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:16 pm

i know what the other guy wrote to you BUT IT WAS NOT THREATNING...

you actually harrased other people in this forum..

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:26 pm

Punjab wrote:i know what the other guy wrote to you BUT IT WAS NOT THREATNING...

Punjab,Get a life.
I got better things to do instead of reading your and your country man crap

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:52 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
Punjab wrote:i know what the other guy wrote to you BUT IT WAS NOT THREATNING...

Punjab,Get a life.
I got better things to do instead of reading your and your country man crap
who told you to read the lines.. i am surprice that you are still here in this form after you thretened someone..

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:53 pm

just for your eyes.. MY COUNTRYMAN DIDN'T USE THREATNING VOICE OR WORDING..

WE ARE CERTAINLY BETTER THAN OUR NEIGHOURS...

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Punjab wrote:just for your eyes.. MY COUNTRYMAN DIDN'T USE THREATNING VOICE OR WORDING..

I can see you both have nothing to do,
so thats y u trying to defend ur country man.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:25 pm

imran please don;t use bad language in your forums and stay professional. i know it will be hard for you but atleast try

best wishes

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:27 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
Punjab wrote:just for your eyes.. MY COUNTRYMAN DIDN'T USE THREATNING VOICE OR WORDING..

its not my country man or your country man.. i would have wrote the same for any one from any country. i dont give a damm if some one is from my country or another. i am not dearly beloved first thing and second... you really abuse that guy.. so shame on you.. and on the other had you use unprofeseeional language ..

use some respect for fellow members...

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Punjab wrote:imran please don;t use bad language in your forums and stay professional. i know it will be hard for you but atleast try

best wishes

Have you really nothing to do,Are u in this forum to blame others

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Punjab wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:

its not my country man or your country man.. i would have wrote the same for any one from any country. i dont give a damm if some one is from my country or another. i am not dearly beloved first thing and second... you really abuse that guy.. so shame on you.. and on the other had you use unprofeseeional language ..

use some respect for fellow members...

Its quite clear from your post and u say that u r not dearly beloved

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Your this post certainly shows what is in your mind

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm

[quote="Punjab"]just for your eyes.. MY COUNTRYMAN DIDN'T USE THREATNING VOICE OR WORDING..

Your problem is you dont read but just like to comment

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 pm

so better instead of just posting here, do something worthwile

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 pm

You can do some kind of charity work as well,England need it after Riots.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:45 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:You can do some kind of charity work as well,England need it after Riots.
yeh i am already doing it dont worry matey.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Punjab wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:You can do some kind of charity work as well,England need it after Riots.
yeh i am already doing it dont worry matey.

Good,keep it up