ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 traffic offence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

csreddy25@
Newly Registered

Tier-1 traffic offence

Post by csreddy25@ » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Could u please kindly let me know if you have any information on the following points:

1) I am sure this question must have been raised several times.
Could you please kindly let me know if we need to disclose the Fixed penalty notice of £60.00 and 3 points on Licence for speeding offence on the Tier-1 extension application form in the column 2E1? Its not a court notice. Its been given by the police on the roadside?
Many thanks..

E1. Has the applicant had any criminal convictions in the United Kingdom or any other
country (including traffic offences) or any civil judgments made against them?
Yes - go to question E2 No - go to question E3

2)could you please let me know if we need to register with the police. I need to apply for tier-1 extension in a weeks time and i have noticed in the application form asking about police registration certificate.I have been in UK since long time but haven't had a clue regarding the police registration certificate. I am an Indian national.

This guidance gives information on the police registration requirement of part 10 of the
Immigration Rules paragraphs 325 and 326.
When to impose the requirement to register.
An applicant is required to register when they are:
• a national or citizen of a country or territory listed in Appendix 2 to the rules.
• a stateless person.
• a person holding a non-national travel document.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards

Tire1Questions

Post by Tire1Questions » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 am

It seems to be a very common question. I am also interested to know what happens for speeing offece. Any senior member, please reply.

quickstart
Newly Registered

Post by quickstart » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 pm

only certain nationalities need to register with police - if you are required to do so i think it will say on your entry clearance/ visa - or check UKBA page. My entry visa says 'policy registration within 7 days of entry'.

teddy0409

Post by teddy0409 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:32 am

Please refer to the following link:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
If Not We, Then Who?