ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Exquisit33

Re: e-mail add

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:50 pm

faran wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:Salam guys,

Just a quick update on my hubby's application...
Hubby's status on tracker is STILL 'UNDER PROCESS' however we have contacted Islamabad via email, and they said they can confirm the application has been processed alhumdhulila and that we should hear from Gerrys shortly. Please ALL make lots of dua that my husband is granted the visa. Inshallah!

PLEASE ALL MAKE LOTS OF DUAS FOR MY HUBBY. YOUR DUAS ARE NEEDED! JZK
Assalmalaykum Sister,

Great news, can you please let me know which e-mail address you contacted BHC Islamabad and how many days they took to reply?

Thanks,

Faran
Wa'alaikum Salam brother Faran,

We received an email from Islamabad after 2 working days from the day we emailed them.

Email address: visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk
also send the same email to: islamabadsettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk

The email has to be on behalf of the applicant. They would not give out information to the sponsor/spouse of the applicant.

Good Luck brother.
Allah is the greatest!

okara87

Post by okara87 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:54 pm

ss27 wrote:
okara87 wrote:
ss27 wrote:Every day 4 u best of luck all my prayers with u Inshallah every thing will be fine, did you lodged appeal via solicitor?

i wasnt went for appeal i re-submitted my application (fresh)

Remember in ur prayers
hi ss27- ur visa was granted really quickly! is this usually the case when you have a second application
Hia

Cant say any thing solictior advised me this and also BHC said the same thing if u re apply it might come early
Good Luck

Any news

Remember in ur prayers]
I submitted an appeal so just waiting

general

Post by general » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:38 am

They got the visas!!! Can't believe it!! They only took like 5 weeks, Submitted application on 13/07 it was under process on 23rd and 24/08 the visa was stamped and ready for collection on 28th.

ALLAH U AKBAR!!!

May Allah grant everyone here there visas as quickly as mine. I was expecting a 12 week waiting period. I think all those Nafls paid of and my Parents duas.

Im in pak right now...flew out on tuesday and arrived here on eid lol...couldnt have asked for a better eid..

Salaams

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:51 am

general wrote:They got the visas!!! Can't believe it!! They only took like 5 weeks, Submitted application on 13/07 it was under process on 23rd and 24/08 the visa was stamped and ready for collection on 28th.

ALLAH U AKBAR!!!

May Allah grant everyone here there visas as quickly as mine. I was expecting a 12 week waiting period. I think all those Nafls paid of and my Parents duas.

Im in pak right now...flew out on tuesday and arrived here on eid lol...couldnt have asked for a better eid..

Salaams
EID MUBARAK, hope everybody had a great Eid.
Congrats General! That was quick Mashallah :D
Allah is the greatest!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:56 am

Exquisit33 wrote:
general wrote:They got the visas!!! Can't believe it!! They only took like 5 weeks, Submitted application on 13/07 it was under process on 23rd and 24/08 the visa was stamped and ready for collection on 28th.

ALLAH U AKBAR!!!

Salaams

EID Mubarak every body

any NEWS or any updates

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:58 am

ss27 wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:

ALLAH U AKBAR!!!

Salaams

EID Mubarak every body

any NEWS or any updates
Khair Mubarak brother,
My 12 weeks are up, I am still waiting?????????????????? :( :( :( :(
Allah is the greatest!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:29 am

Exquisit33 wrote:
ss27 wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:

ALLAH U AKBAR!!!

Salaams

EID Mubarak every body

any NEWS or any updates
Khair Mubarak brother,
My 12 weeks are up, I am still waiting?????????????????? :( :( :( :(
Inshallah Sisiter u will hear good news Inshallah

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:50 am

@ EID Mubarek EVERYONE hope you had good time.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:55 am

akaamir wrote:@ EID Mubarek EVERYONE hope you had good time.
Check ur PM, Akaamir Thanks. x
Allah is the greatest!

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:15 am

@Exquisit33

Good new inshallah your hubby will get his visa,soon your are going to be with him inshallah.please do update as as soon as you hear news.GOOD LUCK...[/quote]
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:30 am

akaamir wrote:@Exquisit33

Good new inshallah your hubby will get his visa,soon your are going to be with him inshallah.please do update as as soon as you hear news.GOOD LUCK...
Aw Thanks! Inshallah I too hope so he gets the Visa.

I will update you as soon as I hear anything in regards to picking up documents. When do you think our status will change to 'Ready to Collect?' In the meanwhile please continue making dua. I hope that it is visa granted after a long wait. x
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:58 pm

mashallah..i told u general that they wud b granted visa..lol..

im soo hapy for u and sis..

may Allah bles u wiv loads and loads of hapines together ameen..xx

exqusit ur time wiv come soooooooooooooooooon too..dnt wory...xx..

amykelis
Newly Registered

finance requirement

Post by amykelis » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi all, pls I need help with the finance requirement
my hubby earns 14208gbp after tax, national insurance and child support. before tax he earns 24156 per annum.
He gets 1184 after tax every month. The problem is that he pays mortage of 790 every month and the rest go to his bills. He gets extra money from baking cakes he delivers to two buyers who pay him a total of 750 pounds monthly. Which is what he uses for his feeding and savings. How do we explain this to the ECO????? Will it be seen as evading tax?
Also when we put our savings together, it amounts to 7000 pounds.
Do we have a chance? what do we do ?

PakKnight
Newly Registered

Post by PakKnight » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Salaam

When you make the appeal do you write as the appellant in the reason why you believe the refusal was wrong or does the sponsor write as themselves if they are making the appeal.

Appreciate any assistance as time is limited.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:28 am

PakKnight wrote:Salaam

When you make the appeal do you write as the appellant in the reason why you believe the refusal was wrong or does the sponsor write as themselves if they are making the appeal.

Appreciate any assistance as time is limited.
The sponsor writes on behalf of the appellant ( applicant) :wink:

batleykhan

Re: finance requirement

Post by batleykhan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:38 am

amykelis wrote:Hi all, pls I need help with the finance requirement
my hubby earns 14208gbp after tax, national insurance and child support. before tax he earns 24156 per annum.
He gets 1184 after tax every month. The problem is that he pays mortage of 790 every month and the rest go to his bills. He gets extra money from baking cakes he delivers to two buyers who pay him a total of 750 pounds monthly. Which is what he uses for his feeding and savings. How do we explain this to the ECO????? Will it be seen as evading tax?
Also when we put our savings together, it amounts to 7000 pounds.
Do we have a chance? what do we do ?
He should declare all income he receives and should have to pay tax on it, otherwise it would be evasion of tax.

Yes it could cause your application a problem if the above was noticed by the ECO when looking at your application.

He best declares this income and pays any outstanding tax on it and therefore all his earnings would become legal. He should then apply for your case.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:37 pm

salaam

jus wnted to kno that when ur puttin ur documents together, is ther a specific order u hav to put them in??

jzk

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:44 pm

XnailaX wrote:salaam

jus wnted to kno that when ur puttin ur documents together, is ther a specific order u hav to put them in??

jzk
Waslam,

I put it in order, the solicitor gave me a checklist when I submitted. I think brother Batley Khan would be able to give you a proper answer. Sorry I wasn't much of a help.

Good Luck though. xx
Allah is the greatest!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:31 pm

XnailaX wrote:salaam

jzk
salam sis

there is no such order to maintain normally

1) Application form
2) TB Test Cert
3) A1 test
4) Nikah nama's (English,urdu)
5) wedding pic,wedding card etc
6) sponsors 's Employment details
Letter from employer, payslips , bank statements ,p60,
7) Accommodation details
letter from parents if you are living with them , title registry , fuel bills telephone council tax bill,
8) Proof of communication
call history (dont rely on cards only) greeting cards etc
sponsor 's passport copy (full) if possible get attested from solicitor

this was order which i have used and was told by gerry

Good Luck sister

Remember in ur prayers

nazema

Post by nazema » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:51 pm

hi All

Hope all is well.

I have amended the spreadsheet over the weekend and this is the link

If anyone has any new updates would you let me know so I can add them or if I have missed anything.

I hope all those waiting hear good news this week. My husband InshAllah will be ariving on 15th Sept.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... E&hl=en_US

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm surprised to see so few people like me, is there anyone who had no communication prior to marriage?

If there is anyone, or anyone you know who did not, did they get accepted despite there being no proof of communication prior to marriage?

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:43 pm

thx nazema sis...xx

im hoping to apply sumtime this month inshallah...xx

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Slm- I have come across this website many times and have found it a great help. It gives some comfort knowing that there are other people in a situation similar to mine. My huaband and I had our Nikkah in 2006 however we decided against the rukhsuti and settling down together immediately as he was in his first year of his MBBS. I didn't want him ti compromise on his studies and so we decided I would return to the UK to my job and family and he would continue with his studies and we would use our annual leave to meet up several times throughout the year. This is easier said than done!! Initially when I applied for his visa, without any effort on our part, he was granted a visitor's visa with a duration of 6 months within 24 hours-unbelievable!? However due to the political situation in Pakistan at the time (Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto's assassination) this caused havoc to his exam schedule so he was unable to travel to the Uk. Wea pplied for another visitor's visa and again, within days it was granted and consequently he came to the UK and spent two months with me here. I have also travelled to Pakistan for several weeks at a time whenever I have had any time off from work. In 2009, we applied for another visitor's visa for my husband to visit me however on this occasion the 'lovely' ECO decided to refuse it on the basis that he didn't believe my husband had any family ties in Pakistan and therefore didn't believe he would return to Pakistan. By this time he was in his fourth year of his MBBS so it would be beyond ridiculous for him to abandon his studies and over stay his visa in the UK??? We appealed against the decision and I decided against representation as I felt confident that I could represent myself better than any solicitor. Alhumdulillah the appeal went in our favour and my husband came to the Uk in January 2011 after graduating successfully from his university. He returned to Pakistan in March 2011 with the intention of submitting his UK settlement visa application. The application was submitted on the 2nd May 2011. I travelled to Pakistan on July 25th also to spend some time with him and also in the hope that we could travel back to the UK together. After constantly checking the progress of the application, we received a text message on the 8th August informing us that our documents were ready to be picked up. Our visa was rejected on the basis that the ECO was not satisfied that my husband had any knowledge of the English Language despite his entire degree being taught in English and also the fact that I was living with my parents. I cannot begin to tell you how disheartened we both feel. We have had to spend over 5 years apart despite being married and now that my husband has finally finished his degree, we're encountering all these problems with this visa business! Please make du'a for us.

nazema

Post by nazema » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:16 am

Sorry to hear it Rehana but the ECO are just so heartless.

Have you appealed? Focus on the points of refusal and InshAllah it will be overturned.

Any updates anyone?
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... E&hl=en_US

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:58 am

Still waiting status still 'Under Process' :(
Allah is the greatest!