ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General discussion after BC and Passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:48 pm

waoooo so many congrates i am so thankfull for you guyz and stlll wishing for those who waiting for and once again thanks for wishing i will be here all the time
NAZIA XX

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:50 pm

daniash wrote:NAZIA CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
You're almost finished now, the hard part is over!
ENJOY!

Hopefully my own letter will be in the same batch......... :D
thanks daniash you are next as rnr79 said it could happend anytime. goodluck
NAZIA XX

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:51 pm

vipul1981 wrote:Nazia88,

Great stuff. Congratulations. Very happy for you.
thanks alot. :)
NAZIA XX

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:52 pm

shs213 wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:
guyz i called on tuesay got told my application is in the Q. i got my an approval today dated 30/08/11
nazia xx
congrats!!

You called on 30th and was told waiting to be allocated and could take 6 months to see the decision had already made on that day!! LOL...

Perfect example to demonstrate the communication break down within HO staffs...
thanks yes i did called and they never told me anything lol goodluck to you aswel.
NAZIA XX

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:53 pm

1664 wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:honestly i cant trust on ukba anymore last time i called on 19th and gentleman clearly told me that my application is not in the Q becaause its been nearly 3 month now and your application is under consideration and i called today the laday said its still in the Q. cant understand what to say them and what to aske them. totally fedup.
guyz i called on tuesay got told my application is in the Q. i got my an approval today dated 30/08/11 and thanks for the my all mates who always give me best wishes and always pray for me....i am so happy today :lol: :lol: ..i will be here all the time for those who need any advice or help. i would like to thanks to senior member and Moderator specialy JOHN who helped me alot and all others aswel. good luck for those who are still waiting.

regards
nazia xx

Aah! finally - Well done on the wait and congrats Nazia...

Goodluck to all others waiting.
thank you 1664 did you recived your passport or not yet. goodluck
NAZIA XX

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:53 pm

rnr79 wrote:Congrats Nazia88...wait finished now....well done....all the best for rest of the process.

daniash you are next now
thanks mate and goodluck for your interview for passport.
NAZIA XX

Nazia88

Re: questions in the pp interview.

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:55 pm

sackcy wrote:1664, thanks a lot mate :).

And congrats to the long awaited nazia :) Masha ALLAH EID brought some good news :)

1664 wrote:
sackcy wrote:congrats to members who have successfully completed the journey and good luck to the rest.
just wanted to know (as from all the previous posts), during the pp interview, they ask you if you have any credit cards and how many bank accounts and etc, what if i dont have any credit card? is it alright to say NO i have not got any credit card? i am a self employed, i have a business account and i got consumer business card which is just like a credit card. what would be best to answer those questions? as i m not sure if they are asking as for PERSONAL CREDIT CARDS or PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNTS?

will wait for your responses :)
If you dont have any tell them "No" - but also explain to them what you just explained here and you should be fine.
My interviewer asked me If I have any credit cards which were paid off and closed - so they have all records old and new!!
yes MASALLAHA its realy sweet EID thanks for that.
NAZIA XX

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Nazia88 wrote:
1664 wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:honestly i cant trust on ukba anymore last time i called on 19th and gentleman clearly told me that my application is not in the Q becaause its been nearly 3 month now and your application is under consideration and i called today the laday said its still in the Q. cant understand what to say them and what to aske them. totally fedup.
guyz i called on tuesay got told my application is in the Q. i got my an approval today dated 30/08/11 and thanks for the my all mates who always give me best wishes and always pray for me....i am so happy today :lol: :lol: ..i will be here all the time for those who need any advice or help. i would like to thanks to senior member and Moderator specialy JOHN who helped me alot and all others aswel. good luck for those who are still waiting.

regards
nazia xx

Aah! finally - Well done on the wait and congrats Nazia...

Goodluck to all others waiting.
thank you 1664 did you recived your passport or not yet. goodluck
naah - not yet but am not worried about it - that part is over :)

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:10 pm

i know you are not worried and why would be worried anyway. thats right the hardest part is over for me aswel thanks GOD. i woud love to hear more approval for those who still wating coz i like to give congrates. :D
Last edited by Nazia88 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAZIA XX

Beige
- thin ice -

Post by Beige » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Congrats Nazia! You must be so relieved.

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Beige wrote:Congrats Nazia! You must be so relieved.
thank you Beige yes very much relieved thanks GOD
NAZIA XX

skr27

Congratulations Nazia

Post by skr27 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Nazia good to hear that you got your approval today. all the very best for the rest of the process.

wezhira
Newly Registered

Post by wezhira » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Nazia, Congratulations. I think If you phone so many times they stop telling you the correct answer. I bet if you phone them now, they will still say its in a Q.

Congrats and enjoy!!!!

daniash

Post by daniash » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Yeah Nazia, try calling them now and ask the status of your application.
If they say it's in a queue then we can all stop calling them knowing they make up the answers. :)

Nazia88

Re: Congratulations Nazia

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:39 pm

skr27 wrote:Nazia good to hear that you got your approval today. all the very best for the rest of the process.
THANS and goodluck to you x
NAZIA XX

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:40 pm

wezhira wrote:Nazia, Congratulations. I think If you phone so many times they stop telling you the correct answer. I bet if you phone them now, they will still say its in a Q.

Congrats and enjoy!!!!
thank you x
NAZIA XX

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:41 pm

daniash wrote:Yeah Nazia, try calling them now and ask the status of your application.
If they say it's in a queue then we can all stop calling them knowing they make up the answers. :)

hahaha - that will super cool - if you did call them and they said its still in the Q :)

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:42 pm

daniash wrote:Yeah Nazia, try calling them now and ask the status of your application.
thats a good idea i will call them after my ceromony lol
NAZIA XX

kumi

Post by kumi » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:55 pm

@Nazia .... congrats.

Date of receipt of approval: 01/09/11 (dated 30/08/11)
Date of Ceremony: wating for the letter

You dont have to wait for the letter. You can call up your council and try booking your ceremony. In my case, I was lucky I called up as Bristol council does not send out invitation letter (budget cuts). They suggested a slot 3 weeks later and when I insisted on something earlier, they were quick to suggest to go for a 140 quid worth private ceremony.

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:19 pm

kumi wrote:@Nazia .... congrats.

Date of receipt of approval: 01/09/11 (dated 30/08/11)
Date of Ceremony: wating for the letter

You dont have to wait for the letter. You can call up your council and try booking your ceremony. In my case, I was lucky I called up as Bristol council does not send out invitation letter (budget cuts). They suggested a slot 3 weeks later and when I insisted on something earlier, they were quick to suggest to go for a 140 quid worth private ceremony.
ok thank you but i called the council and they asking for ref number which i dont have one. its postal application and normaly application through NCS get two letter together. i got one ref number which is different form others its from MANAGED MIGIRATION TEAM ist srat with one alphabetic and with 6 digiit not sure wht is this i.e A123456.
NAZIA XX

Beige
- thin ice -

Post by Beige » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 pm

You just have to wait for the invitation letter to come through. It usually takes a few days :)

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Beige wrote:You just have to wait for the invitation letter to come through. It usually takes a few days :)
ok thank you Beige can you tell me wht type of ref number for shows on invitation letter thanks. i know you have got done private one.
NAZIA XX

Member of Standing

Re: cong

Post by 1664 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:43 pm

simon1111 wrote:Cong to you Nazia you must be over the moon now :-)

cong? lol

Beige
- thin ice -

Post by Beige » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Nazia88 wrote: ok thank you Beige can you tell me wht type of ref number for shows on invitation letter thanks. i know you have got done private one.
I thought I knew my reference number based on past correspondence with the UKBA but it turns out that when my invitation letter finally came, it was a different number to the rest of my other applications. The number is one letter (I believe its the first letter of your surname) followed by a series of numbers (can't remember how many now). My advice is to just wait for your proper invitation letter to come through and then you can book your ceremony.

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Beige wrote:
Nazia88 wrote: ok thank you Beige can you tell me wht type of ref number for shows on invitation letter thanks. i know you have got done private one.
I thought I knew my reference number based on past correspondence with the UKBA but it turns out that when my invitation letter finally came, it was a different number to the rest of my other applications. The number is one letter (I believe its the first letter of your surname) followed by a series of numbers (can't remember how many now). My advice is to just wait for your proper invitation letter to come through and then you can book your ceremony.
yes mine approval letter is like that its diffe ref number. its start with letter with my surname name and then six digit i think i got the ref number but still need to wait the actua invitation letter.
NAZIA XX