ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Undisclosed traffic offence Tier 4 Can I reapply?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Candice
Newly Registered

Undisclosed traffic offence Tier 4 Can I reapply?

Post by Candice » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Okay, so I think the reason my tier 4 visa is delayed is a traffic offence I had a while back, which I completely forgot about. It was a speeding ticket. i didn't go to court for it, but I paid the ticket. I do not have any correspondance on it, which is why I forgot about it. I have already sent my visa application and the Uk border agency have the application. They have marked it an "exceptional case" which is why it is taking longer. I really need help. I want to know that if this is why they have delayed processing my application are they likely to reject it? If so, can I reapply and how soon? Or is it possible that I declare this now to them, somehow and apologise for the oversight. Is this allowed and how would i even do this I dont know who i would be sending info to?

Mike30
Newly Registered

Post by Mike30 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 pm

I suggest you to contact immigration solicitor immediately and discuss it with professional. Otherwise, your visa may be refused and you may be banned for 10 years from UK!

samsar
Newly Registered

fixed penalty (non- endorsable offense

Post by samsar » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 pm

HI CANDICE,

I have similar issue like yours,a fixed penalty (non- endorsable offense) contravening Red attention with bicycle, i just wondering if you have received any news regarding your visa application,I hope it has been fine for your.i appreciated any advise.
thanks