ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RECIEVING EEA2 DECISIONS.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abelicon
Newly Registered

RECIEVING EEA2 DECISIONS.

Post by abelicon » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:45 am

Hi fellows,I have a pending EEA2 application that I am expecting the decision anytime from now having sent it 3 months ago through my solicitor.The COA was sent to my solicitor, I am just wondering if the final decision will be sent to me directly and if so will it include all documents.ie passports.etc. If that is the case will I be right to assume that a heavy package indicates success because they will include my passports and that of my wife and a light one represents disaster.THEY ARE WITHOLDING MY PASSPORT FOR POSSIBLE DEPORTATION OR LONG DRAWN BATTLE.

Qman
United Kingdom

Post by Qman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Not sure what big parcels signify but if you're applying on the basis of a marriage to an EEA national, unless you've been involved in some serious crime that endangers people you are very unlikely to be deported... can't say if it's going to be a long drawn out battle cos there's no rationalising the UKBA sometimes.
Sent PR March 2016
Refused Sept 2016
Appealed to FtT Sept 2016
Refused Nov 2016
Perm to Appeal to Upper Tribunal Nov 2016
Refused Dec 2016
Applied to UT Jan 2017
Appeal heard 29 Apr 2017
New COA 4 May 2017
Overturned 1 June 2017
PR Card issued July 2017

Tanic
Newly Registered

Post by Tanic » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 pm

You will still receive back, the same documents you sent & you will either have RC in your Passport or not. Weight has no significance. IF not successful they should have a included a letter explaining their reasons & the steps to take to appeal

alekos

Re: RECIEVING EEA2 DECISIONS.

Post by alekos » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:38 pm

abelicon wrote:Hi fellows,I have a pending EEA2 application that I am expecting the decision anytime from now having sent it 3 months ago through my solicitor.The COA was sent to my solicitor, I am just wondering if the final decision will be sent to me directly and if so will it include all documents.ie passports.etc. If that is the case will I be right to assume that a heavy package indicates success because they will include my passports and that of my wife and a light one represents disaster.THEY ARE WITHOLDING MY PASSPORT FOR POSSIBLE DEPORTATION OR LONG DRAWN BATTLE.
Your solicitor might also be the one who gets all the mail. It depends on the contract between you and your solicitor.
Thank you everyone in this forum.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:08 pm

There are some applicants who claim to have sent 2kg of supporting evidence with their Residence Card application. They will likely get the same amount back with their approved application.

Are you aware of any deportation proceedings ongoing in relation to you?