ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on the basis of 10yrs residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

altfhn
Bangladesh

ILR on the basis of 10yrs residence

Post by altfhn » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:09 am

Can anyone advise about 10 years long residence.

What documents do I need to provide with set(O) form. In the Set (O) it says only need all passport and life in the uk test certificate.

is it enough or do I need to provide any others documnets?

Thanks for your time.

noman-09
Newly Registered

Re: ILR on the basis of 10yrs residence

Post by noman-09 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:11 pm

altfhn wrote:Can anyone advise about 10 years long residence.

What documents do I need to provide with set(O) form. In the Set (O) it says only need all passport and life in the uk test certificate.

is it enough or do I need to provide any others documnets?

Thanks for your time.

hi my case is same ill aply my ilr set o on 15 september 2011 i m also confused do we send any docement like bank statment job pay slip are others ect...i think lot of people sayes dont seand any others extre docement ..just seand which

adamboston

Post by adamboston » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:40 pm

If your application is straight forward means no gaps, no time spent outside UK more than 6 months in one go and/or your total absence is not more than 18 months in 10 years, also you have no criminal convictions and you have passed LITUK test.

Whether or not use the solicitor is your choice. All u need to send is set(o) application form, £972 fee, life in the UK test letter and all the passports you held in 10 years.

It would be useful to add a covering letter explaining how you meet the requirement.

Best
Adam

'To me no human is alien - but to some no aliens are human'.