ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa from Morocco

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

achrafstacie
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa from Morocco

Post by achrafstacie » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:57 pm

hello everyone
i am from morocco, i am married to a british citizen since april 2010 and we met since 15 august 2006 and at the end of october 2011 i will apply for spouse visa inshallah
i just wanna show everyone ma situation so u can tell me what chance i have to get ma visa and your point of view about ma visa files
we have :
1 the application + visa fee
2 our mariage certificate + tranlated
3 my english test KET certificate ( 73/100)
4 my wife is workin a full time job but she apply for another good job and she will get it this month (is there any problems when she gonna change the job when we will show her payslips and bank statments?)
5 my wife livin with her mum and step dad in a house with 4 bedrooms they rent it from my wife's grandmum since july
6 my wife's bank statments ( 6 Months ) + she have about more than £2000 in her saving
7 her wage slips from the old new job
8 a letter from her manager
9 a latter showin our ralationship
10 we will show wedding pictures and video - pictures before and after the wedding - picture of the honey moon after the wedding
11 wedding card from my wife friends and family - our birthday cards that we share - post letters that she send from uk ...
12 our conversation on msn and emails that we send each other since we met
13 calling card and phone records when she call me and sms
14 our hotels reservation and my wife's family reservation when they come to our weddin in morocco
15 - my wife place ticktes ( we have 11 tickets since 2008)
16 my wife's bank recipts when she change money when she come visit me
17 me and my wifes diplomates ( mine are translated)
18 me and my wifes CV
19 my wife old passports ( she have 2 old passports have only morocco stamps)
20 my bank statments ( 3 months ) + around £1000 in ma saving
21 a letter from my manager show the way how he pay me and how much (cuz he pay me per days and cash in hand and not trought the bank )

thats all i can i say
sorry i didnt put that in order
thanx :D

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Asalam alaikum. Eid mubarek!

Your wife's grandmother will need to provide a letter (as the owner of the property) saying that you will be able to join the others living there. Do your wife's family have a written tenancy (rental) agreement? If so, you should include a copy of this.

achrafstacie
Newly Registered

Post by achrafstacie » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Casa wrote:Asalam alaikum. Eid mubarek!

Your wife's grandmother will need to provide a letter (as the owner of the property) saying that you will be able to join the others living there. Do your wife's family have a written tenancy (rental) agreement? If so, you should include a copy of this.
alina ou alike khoya casa
thank u for reply
sorry i forget to say that we already have a letter from ma wife grandmum sayin that she own the house and its okk for me to live wiv them and also her mum have the tenancy agreement
thanx once again

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:05 pm

La shokran ala wejib. You're welcome
By the way, I'm female. :-)

achrafstacie
Newly Registered

Post by achrafstacie » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:13 pm

oups sorry i thought u are male :oops:
are u already in uk or will just apply ?
what do u think about my visa file ?