ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal dismissed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

welmyheart
Newly Registered

appeal dismissed

Post by welmyheart » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:44 pm

hello all, I applied for TIER 1 visa dated on 29th march 2011 whic was refused dated 21 july 2011 on base of paragraph 322 (1A), they give me right of appeal which was dismissed today. Now they give me another chance of appeal in upper tribunal within 5 days. My solictor is out of country and he is comming back 16th september 2011. My question is will they accept the appeal after 5 days which will be over ??? what is my status in the UK until OR after lodge the appeal.
If anybody knows must answer. Thanks

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:03 pm

What was the reason of your refusal of Tier-1 application??

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:06 pm

You are not having the appeal in five days; you are merely requesting permission for the appeal within five days. Your lawyer's tan will already have faded by the time your case goes to the court. If you lodge an appeal your current leave will continue until.

How long do I have to make an Application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal?
If you are in the United Kingdom the FTTIAC must receive your application within 5 business days (business days mean Monday-Friday. UK holidays do not count as business days). Day one would be the day after you received the notice of decision. If the decision was posted to you inside the UK, then the FTTIAC will consider that you received it 2 business days from the date it was sent to you; this is known as "deemed receipt".
Last edited by Lucapooka on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

welmyheart
Newly Registered

Post by welmyheart » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:22 pm

thanks to your reply Lucapooka.
but what about if the solicitor is not available, as I said he is comming back 16 sep ?????

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:26 pm

You`ll have to send the form yourself, or get someone in his office to do this or at least help you, or find another representative. You should also ask about fees as it's likely this new appeal won't be part of the original arrangements.

welmyheart
Newly Registered

Post by welmyheart » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 pm

thanks buddy (Lucapooka)