ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship undertaking form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

milos85
Newly Registered

Sponsorship undertaking form

Post by milos85 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:51 am

Hello, I am going to apply for spouse visa, but since we are both unemployed we are applying with third party sponsorship, sponsor being my father in law, and accommodation will be given by my mother in law.

I was wondering do they both need to fill out sponsorship undertaking form SU07 since they dont live together, or just sponsor needs to do it?

Also does this form need to be certified somewhere or just a signature on printed form will do?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:30 pm

I don't think that the SU7/01 is required for spouse visa applications.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

milos85
Newly Registered

Post by milos85 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Well i got this link : http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... settlement from worldbrige service from what i understand third party sponsor is supposed to fill out SU07?

Just want to make sure we dont miss out on any documents as it is allmost 1000 eur for visa application and we cant afford to be refused..

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm

It is not relevant to spouse and partner applications, and nor is it relevant to third party sponsorship in those categories. SU07 is for elderly and dependent family members that fall under paragraph 319V - 319Y of the immigration rules.