ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - dependent visa doubts

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hiteshmaggu
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - dependent visa doubts

Post by hiteshmaggu » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 am

Hi,

I am on Tier 1 (general) visa and due to expire next year in Aug. 2012. My fiancée is currently in India and we will get married in this Nov 2011 and then I will be applying for her dependent visa from India.

1. Is there any minimum visa validity required on main applicant Tier -1 visa for filing dependent’s visa (main applicant Tier 1 valid till Aug. 2012)

2. Is there any need to show proof of accommodations or house/tenancy agreement for main applicant to support dependent application under this category? – I have seen few posts which suggest that it’s not ‘mandatory’ however good to submit. But I am currently in company provided guest house, so can we submit the email confirmation of allocated guest house or may be a future date tenancy agreement (as I will be filing the dependent visa from India before I come back to UK & start living in that house)

Thx
Hitesh

rreddy

Post by rreddy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:37 pm

You can request a letter from your company and that would be fine.

hiteshmaggu
Newly Registered

Post by hiteshmaggu » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Thanks rreddy...

but is it a must hav requirement to submit a house contract copy??

Thx
HM

kar_kct
Newly Registered

Post by kar_kct » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:29 am

I dont think there is any minimum validity period of main applicant visa for applying dependent visa.. i applied for my wife when i have 4 months of visa left and she got the visa.