ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing time for PR app. to London Office??

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gulgon

Processing time for PR app. to London Office??

Post by gulgon » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:24 pm

Hello

I wonder how much time does it take to process my application for a skilled worker PR to London Canadian Embassy. They just say that after 3 months they confirm the receipt of application but then how long time does it take to hear about their decision??

If I apply this august 2004 to the Canadian Embassy in London can I hear the decision untill august 2005?? Becuse my student visa for UK will expire in august 2005...

Any comment or experience much appreciated...

Rhodes

Post by Rhodes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:08 pm

Look at the previous message on this board. Apply as soon as you can!

Rhiannon
Newly Registered

London times

Post by Rhiannon » Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:29 pm

When we visited this week (March 30th) we were told that current processing times for PR applications in London are around 18 months (at least) To quote the (very nice) officer, 'paperwork is our hell... we are totally backlogged and unless we get more help or something happens....'
Not very cheerful news I know but hopefully of some use.

Rhodes

Post by Rhodes » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:17 pm

That would have been the woman on the right as you look at them, would it...? I spoke to her the week before last, and she was very helpful, but the other one was a bit more off-hand.

Meriem
Newly Registered

Re: Processing time for PR app. to London Office??

Post by Meriem » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:31 pm

gulgon wrote:Hello

I wonder how much time does it take to process my application for a skilled worker PR to London Canadian Embassy. They just say that after 3 months they confirm the receipt of application but then how long time does it take to hear about their decision??

If I apply this august 2004 to the Canadian Embassy in London can I hear the decision untill august 2005?? Becuse my student visa for UK will expire in august 2005...

Any comment or experience much appreciated...
Someone I know have applied in July 2005 and was told that he needs to wait 36 months (=3years) before the processing will start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do u think guys...did anyone experience or know someone who has a similar case?

Thanks.