ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

quick question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

qawallified
Newly Registered

quick question

Post by qawallified » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:46 pm

hi, just a quick question...i wasnt sure whether i should get my sponsorship declaration and declaration from my sister to say its ok for me and partner to live at her house attested because i was told i didnt have to but when i got my passport attested by a solicitor today he told me i had to get the declarations attested as well so what i wanted to ask is...do the attestations have to be by the same solicitor or can they be done by different solicitors as the solicitor who attested my passport today told me he's off on holiday for 2 weeks now and i dont really wana wait till he gets back because all my papers are ready to go after the attestations are done...

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Any document that is provided as an original does not need to be attested.

qawallified
Newly Registered

Post by qawallified » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:24 pm

thanks for the reply...so just to confirm...i dont need to get the declarations attested? dont wana have a problem where visa is refused because the declarations were not attested...thanks for your help...