ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any idea what 3rd party verification checks mean ?..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destinationuk
Newly Registered

Any idea what 3rd party verification checks mean ?..

Post by destinationuk » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:59 am

Hi,
Today when I called the Home Office...They repliedback saying that my case has gone to 3rd party verification checks and waiting for reply from them.

1)Please let me know what this means ?.It is now 14weeks since I lodged the application in the HO...

2) Is there a maximum time it might take a case worker to decide on a particular application..or is it a never ending process.

Please clarify...

HSMPGUY

Re: Any idea what 3rd party verification checks mean ?..

Post by HSMPGUY » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:34 am

destinationuk wrote:Hi,
Today when I called the Home Office...They repliedback saying that my case has gone to 3rd party verification checks and waiting for reply from them.

1)Please let me know what this means ?.It is now 14weeks since I lodged the application in the HO...

2) Is there a maximum time it might take a case worker to decide on a particular application..or is it a never ending process.

Please clarify...
Its a verificaion checks done by local embassy. normally they call to your employer and confirm about your designation, salary, and other stuff.
if your case is gone to verification phase, then that means you are getting reqired marks. and if verification went fine then you are all set.

Best of luck.