ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

no acknowledgement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sniper627
Newly Registered

no acknowledgement

Post by sniper627 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:30 pm

hi guys, would appreciate some help?

My wife applied for ILR using form SET M online and printed this out and enclosed relevant docs (provided 10 docs as had separte names but same address details over 2 year period).

SO we have sent the application special delivery to Durham Office as stated and post office confirms this has been delivered.

However, we have no confirmation/acknowledgment from UKBA of recieveing application and docs. Money has been taken out so why has no acknowledgment been given.

Does anyone know of the telephone number i can ring to find out from them.

Thanks guys

zebra3

Re: no acknowledgement

Post by zebra3 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 pm

sniper627 wrote:hi guys, would appreciate some help?

My wife applied for ILR using form SET M online and printed this out and enclosed relevant docs (provided 10 docs as had separte names but same address details over 2 year period).

SO we have sent the application special delivery to Durham Office as stated and post office confirms this has been delivered.

However, we have no confirmation/acknowledgment from UKBA of recieveing application and docs. Money has been taken out so why has no acknowledgment been given.

Does anyone know of the telephone number i can ring to find out from them.

Thanks guys
people can not help without any time line? ie date when posted, when the money got taken out of the account etc.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:57 am

Acknowledgement letters may be delayed, and are sent by normal post (2nd class I believe) so prone to being lost in transit.

Waiting times
Progress enquiries
Life isn't fair, but you can be!