ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship ceremony in September

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

God's Favour
Newly Registered

Citizenship ceremony in September

Post by God's Favour » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi Folks, Kindly tell me when and where the Irish citizenship ceremony is in September please, I am very anxious to know....

PIKKA

Re: Citizenship ceremony in September

Post by PIKKA » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:05 pm

God's Favour wrote:Hi Folks, Kindly tell me when and where the Irish citizenship ceremony is in September please, I am very anxious to know....
Welcome to the Forum.
From where did you hear that the next ceremony would be in September....??????????
PIKKA

God's Favour
Newly Registered

Post by God's Favour » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:13 pm

My friend got a letter that there is a ceremony in September in Dublin, no date is confirmed tho. Just wondering what date it is??

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:16 pm

God's Favour wrote:My friend got a letter that there is a ceremony in September in Dublin, no date is confirmed tho. Just wondering what date it is??
Has he got his approval and when he got his approval?
PIKKA

God's Favour
Newly Registered

got an approval

Post by God's Favour » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:20 am

Yes he has an approval, Do you have any idea if there is a ceremony in September

monty16220
Newly Registered

Post by monty16220 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi

I have been told the same that they have a ceremony planned in September but are not sure about the date yet. They will let me know when they have the day and date. Hopefully will hear from them sooner rather than later.

Regards

Monty

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:24 pm

wohhhhhhhhhhh that great i hope more than 1000 people

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:56 pm

ceromany in sep 29/30 rathmines wohhhhhhhh great news.good to everybody dont forget to check yours posts twice a day.

PIKKA

Re: got an approval

Post by PIKKA » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:25 pm

God's Favour wrote:Yes he has an approval, Do you have any idea if there is a ceremony in September
What is his application Timeline and is he from Dublin? Two of our Forum users have got their approvals today and have their dates and place on their letters.
PIKKA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:31 pm

monty16220 wrote:Hi

I have been told the same that they have a ceremony planned in September but are not sure about the date yet. They will let me know when they have the day and date. Hopefully will hear from them sooner rather than later.

Regards

Monty
Did you send them Yellow form or were you invited to the Ceremony as far I know you were waiting for the Call from INIS last month, did you got that call or CON?
PIKKA

monty16220
Newly Registered

Post by monty16220 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 am

PIKKA wrote:

Regards

Monty
Did you send them Yellow form or were you invited to the Ceremony as far I know you were waiting for the Call from INIS last month, did you got that call or CON?
Hi Pikka

Mine is a strange one. I had received a confirmation letter on the 8th of July'11 to send the Draft, GNIB card and photographs which was sent to them by registered post on 8th of July'11. The same was received by them on 11th of July and I received an acknowledgment from them dated the 13th of July. I was then waiting for a phone call which I never received. I tried to contact them by phone but with no luck. I was not invited for the ceremony in end of July'11.

Eventually I was able to get through to them and the lady on the phone tells me that because I went throught a solicitor she will have to contact her supervisor and come back. I informed her the only reason I went through the solicitor was because the application had to be witnessed. There was no other reason. I requested her if they could put my name in the ceremony in Tipperary. She said that there was no more places left. I contacted them again in and around 15th September and she told me that they need a fax from myself confirming that I am no longer going through the solicitor which was sent from them and have received a acknowledgment from the INIS confirming the same. She told me verbally on the phone that I would be invited in for the ceremony in September. I have still not received anything in writing from them.

Hopefully will get a letter in the next few days about the ceremony in September.

Regardss
Monty

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:24 pm

monty16220 wrote:
PIKKA wrote:

Regards

Monty
Hi Pikka

Mine is a strange one. I had received a confirmation letter on the 8th of July'11 to send the Draft, GNIB card and photographs which was sent to them by registered post on 8th of July'11. The same was received by them on 11th of July and I received an acknowledgment from them dated the 13th of July. I was then waiting for a phone call which I never received. I tried to contact them by phone but with no luck. I was not invited for the ceremony in end of July'11.

Eventually I was able to get through to them and the lady on the phone tells me that because I went throught a solicitor she will have to contact her supervisor and come back. I informed her the only reason I went through the solicitor was because the application had to be witnessed. There was no other reason. I requested her if they could put my name in the ceremony in Tipperary. She said that there was no more places left. I contacted them again in and around 15th September and she told me that they need a fax from myself confirming that I am no longer going through the solicitor which was sent from them and have received a acknowledgment from the INIS confirming the same. She told me verbally on the phone that I would be invited in for the ceremony in September. I have still not received anything in writing from them.

Hopefully will get a letter in the next few days about the ceremony in September.

Regardss
Monty
hey monty did ur lawyer receive the approvl r did u get that directly in the first place? because any letters all come to my lawyer direct not me and then my lawyer contact me and i give him stuff. y she saying something like that is strange to me man.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 pm

monty16220 wrote:
PIKKA wrote:

Regards

Monty

Regardss
Monty
Every thing she told you on phone about the Solicitor was a lie and she just wasted your time by keeping you busy in irrelevant exercise. Some of our Family Friends who applied through a solicitors were there in Tipperary to take oath. So what she said are just Lame Excuses. One of our Friends is also waiting for his invitation except him all others had their CONS on 12th Aug. So hopefully you would get yours in September.
PIKKA

God's Favour
Newly Registered

Post by God's Favour » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi there, Kindly advise me on this issue, when citizenship application is approved but the Department of Justice sends another letter regarding alleged suspected criminal STRUCK OUT cases, how do you comment on these please? Need urgent answers. Thanks

guessaname
Newly Registered

Post by guessaname » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:14 am

September ceremonies are on 29/30 september at Cathal Brugha Barracks in Rathmines.my wife got the letter asking her to confirm if she is available to attend the ceremony on any of these dates.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 am

guessaname wrote:September ceremonies are on 29/30 september at Cathal Brugha Barracks in Rathmines.my wife got the letter asking her to confirm if she is available to attend the ceremony on any of these dates.
CONGRATULATIONS to your Wife :D
If you don't mind, What is her timeline and when did she get the invitation?
PIKKA

God's Favour
Newly Registered

Post by God's Favour » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 am

Congratulations I hope we would all be celebrating together x

guessaname
Newly Registered

Post by guessaname » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 pm

She applied on 19 Jan 2009.
Additional docs : May 2011
Confirmation letter asking to send 950 E : Jul 5 2011
We were on holidays in July/Aug so sent the 950E draft on Aug 26 2011
Received the ceremony letter on Sep 1 2011.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 pm

good luck everybody??????????????????????????????????

God's Favour
Newly Registered

Post by God's Favour » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:04 pm

I just pray for GREAT news this week. Amen

tj_Dublin
Newly Registered

Post by tj_Dublin » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi Guys has anyone heard anything about approval from DOJ this month at all?

guessaname
Newly Registered

Post by guessaname » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 am

Anybody got information about september cermony timings?

My wife got a letter on 1 september asking her to confirm if she will be available on 29/30 sep for oath in rathmines. She replied to the letter but didn't receive any further information about the timings of the ceremony.

Cheers
G

boi
Newly Registered

Post by boi » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:04 pm

I also received invitation for 29/30 sept and chose 30 sept.Havent heard anything about timings and would like to know what to do next. cant wait to yake the oath:-)

djbsjb
Newly Registered

Post by djbsjb » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:41 pm

I rang them today and they said all invites with confirmation of ceremony date & time would be in post today....so hopefully we will receive them this week!

guessaname
Newly Registered

Post by guessaname » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 am

Guys,
my wife got the letter with details of ceremony timings, route map and other things like reservation desk that she needs to attend in the ceremony hall etc.

Cheers
G