ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

interesting eea4 question

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

holland
Newly Registered

Post by holland » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm

I would love to know more,I paid solicitor not good enough ,I called the ho gave me different answers,I posted here also not sure,I dono how to get to know about what the law says about people like me.

pinkpanter
United Kingdom

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:34 am

I would love to know more,I paid solicitor not good enough ,I called the ho gave me different answers,I posted here also not sure,I dono how to get to know about what the law says about people like me.
It really worths to apply for PR. You will loose nothing as it is free. However, you will need to provide and arrange proper documentation with covering letter.

holland
Newly Registered

Post by holland » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:47 pm

how shell i write the covering letter,shell i just mention my story from begining till now,or just write about being the child of european,,shell i engage also my story that i was married before and held 2 residence cards..im so confused

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:51 pm

What do you mean "held 2 residence cards"? Tell me about them and when they were applied for and why you have had two...

holland
Newly Registered

Post by holland » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Well I had one that expired this year as being the wife of an eea but after divorce I applied for an eea2 and got a new residence stamp five years as daughtr of an eea which expires 2012