ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone whose application is in verfication stage. POST HERE.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amberw

Anyone whose application is in verfication stage. POST HERE.

Post by amberw » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:33 pm

Hi!
I had applied for hsmp in June and still waiting for the decision. Every time I called HO, they had same answer that it is in verification stage or still under consideration.
Its now 12th week and I am worried. Anybody with the same scenario should post here so we can share our experiences and can have an idea about processing time and also whats going on?. BHW I am an incountry applicant.
thanks
amber

shaggy
Newly Registered

Post by shaggy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:21 pm

Hi amber

It would be even better if they post where from they have applied...so that we can have a little peek into the caseworkers mindset....just a thought.

cheers

amberw

Post by amberw » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:25 pm

yes u r right shaggy. if everybody include where they are applying, it will help.
thanks
amber

maar

Post by maar » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:45 am

If they keep saying that it is in verification stage.... it means

they are not able to understand / validate one of your document, means they are not sure whether to accept or reject, hence they keep it aside and sleep... it happens generally

HO guys are brain less guys and they can't think at all, they just check whether your documents are matching exactly with what they have been told to check, if there is any little difference than what they expect, they keep it aside.

I have seen many stupid activies done by HO guys...

Please be patient, don't send any urgent treatment form, they will straight away reject it because you wanted it urgently.

Wait untill they get some guy with brain who can validate it and return...

all the best.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:24 am

Hi guys

My case is also at verification stage. whenever i call they say it is in final stage. and more over, one of my eemployer have received verification call about month back (on 25 Aug, 2006). and that gone quite well. even after that still i am unable to reach to decision.

now very much worried what to do. please guide.

thanks