ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

rejection!!!please some advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeba
Newly Registered

rejection!!!please some advice

Post by zeba » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:05 am

hello guys,
my wife and kids tier 1 dependent visa got rejected ,applied on august 25th 2011,got the bad news today.it waz a mistake from my side since my maintained funds were less then 3 months at the time of submission of application.so will be applying next week with a new application.
my question is can i reapply again in the coming week??or are there any restrictions that i have to wait for xyz days and only then reapply.

please urgent advice needed.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

zeba
Newly Registered

Post by zeba » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:59 am

thanx vinny,
i will re-apply in the next week then!!!
one more thing,for the substantial relationship section,i have a joint bank account with my wife.i have the pass book regarding the same account but it is not being updated like the transactions,soo is it enough for me to show the pass book,or should i get the print out of 3 months transactions also.

beecharmer1800bc

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:14 am

zeba wrote:thanx vinny,
i will re-apply in the next week then!!!
one more thing,for the substantial relationship section,i have a joint bank account with my wife.i have the pass book regarding the same account but it is not being updated like the transactions,soo is it enough for me to show the pass book,or should i get the print out of 3 months transactions also.
To prove that your relationship(marriage) is still subsisting; yes you can show your joint accounts, phone bills to show your calls, money gram slips to show you still support the family and obviously your marriage certificate.

All the best
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart

zeba
Newly Registered

Post by zeba » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 am

thanx again,
but my joint pass book is not updated for 2 years or soo and we have been married from past 5 years.so is it enough to show the joint pass book which is having only 1 transaction or i need to get 6 months bank statement