ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejections during entry clearence for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nannu
Newly Registered

Rejections during entry clearence for HSMP

Post by nannu » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:19 pm

HI

I have been leaving in the UK for a while now. My recent application to HSMP was declined and now i have to leave the country. I plan to apply after about 6months again.

I have some debts here in UK and i plan to go without paying since i home office has asked me to leave the country immediatly. I wouldnt have time to go clear everyones debt and also no money at this time.

I am planning to pay their debts when i come back to UK and earn sufficent money and this may take about 1 yrs. I am sure the debtors will not wait till then and they will make a application with credit agency beurues which subsequently will go to court and i will start getting court notice.

My query is if i have court notices relating to this..

1. will i have entry clearence problem from india
2. does the UK embassy in india look at my credit history/CRB in UK before issuing a visa
3. do u think my EC might get declined if i dont pay these guys before leaving.

please let me know as soon as u can..

regards

Nannu

Ali_UK

Post by Ali_UK » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:49 pm

Answers to all of your questions is NO.

ali