ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Name misspelled on the acknowledgement letter.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amk_05
Newly Registered

Name misspelled on the acknowledgement letter.

Post by amk_05 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi,

I applied for PSW visa and received my acknowledgement letter in which my name is misspelled. Now, I want to know whether I should contact the home office regarding this or just let it be?

Any help/advice will be appreciated.

amk_05
Newly Registered

Post by amk_05 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:49 am

For anyone in the similar situation, I called the Immigration enquiry bureau and the checked that my name was correctly spelled on the system. Hence it was just a typo on the letter.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Dont worry, it wont be an issue it happens with me as well.

Enjoy !!

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:46 am

amk_05 wrote:For anyone in the similar situation, I called the Immigration enquiry bureau and the checked that my name was correctly spelled on the system. Hence it was just a typo on the letter.
wait for ur bio-metric invitation letter and if there is still issue with the spellings, then you have to ring the number which will be on bio-metric invitation letter,as it clearly says in bio-metric letter that if any of ur detail are incorrect plz contact them... i would sy double check ur details on bio-metric invitation letter when it arrives.
and good luck :)

amk_05
Newly Registered

Post by amk_05 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Thank you for your replies, my name was spelled correctly on the biometric letter, so all is good.