ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

when should the appointment be booked online, thanks.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

powerant
Newly Registered

when should the appointment be booked online, thanks.

Post by powerant » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:12 pm

hi Guys,
i am just wondering normally how many days ahead do you book the appointment for the PEO premium service ?
My work visa is gonna expire on 24/11/2011. based on 28 days rules, the earlist date of the appointment i can book is 28/10/2011.
if i wan to apply by end of Oct say on 28/10/2011, when should i book the slot online? Do i need to book now?

i will probablly be going to the Croydon office.
Your suggestions are much apprecicated.

imran22
Member of Standing

Post by imran22 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 am

I think you can book 6 weeks in advance. Register and see what option are you getting

chuchu_law
Newly Registered

Re: when should the appointment be booked online, thanks.

Post by chuchu_law » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 am

powerant wrote:hi Guys,
i am just wondering normally how many days ahead do you book the appointment for the PEO premium service ?
My work visa is gonna expire on 24/11/2011. based on 28 days rules, the earlist date of the appointment i can book is 28/10/2011.
if i wan to apply by end of Oct say on 28/10/2011, when should i book the slot online? Do i need to book now?

it won't hurt if you register now and then you can look at all the available options. however, the booking system is not working at the moment

nmaj
Newly Registered

Re: when should the appointment be booked online, thanks.

Post by nmaj » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:24 am

You can book PEO appointment online before 6 weeks/42 days of the date you wish to apply.

The appointment booking system is improved.You have to register yourself now.I have got mine booked few days ago.It works well
powerant wrote:hi Guys,

powerant
Newly Registered

Post by powerant » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:45 pm

thanks you all for your kind advice above.
i have registered last night and but can not book due to the internal problem by the system.
will try to book it again.
wish you all good luck with your ILR applications :)

chuchu_law
Newly Registered

Post by chuchu_law » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:00 pm

powerant wrote:thanks you all for your kind advice above.
i have registered last night and but can not book due to the internal problem by the system.
yes, it always shows "Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request.

We can not complete your appointment booking. This is due to a technical problem. Please try again later." at the last step :(

powerant
Newly Registered

Post by powerant » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:31 pm

chuchu_law wrote:
powerant wrote:thanks you all for your kind advice above.
yes, it always shows "Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request.

We can not complete your appointment booking. This is due to a technical problem. Please try again later." at the last step :(
haha, no wonder. thanks.i will try again.