ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

the additional documents for eu1 fam

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jie lin
Newly Registered

the additional documents for eu1 fam

Post by jie lin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:55 pm

hey,guy.iam a chinese nationnality.i sent my eu1fam application form to treaty rights section on 23/07/11.they sent back to me on 03/08/11.and they ask for prtb letter and bills on both our names.

the story about us is.i lost my job on march.2011,and moved out from the old flat.cos i lost the job,the rent kind of dear,cant not really offer it.so we moved to the apartment somebody rent.and we just hired a double room from he.the second landlord,the one who rent a whole apartment,he didnt see the angency since he signed the contract.angency only gave him a account no.he just send the rent money to this account everymonth.

and this apartment didnt registed in prtb.we couldnt contact with the angency.everytime we call for the phone call no angency left,always told us was worong no.

we kind of dont know what to do now,need your guys help.thanks mills

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Don't worry about it. PRTB registration is a matter for a landlord to worry about, not the tenant.

Just write to the DoJ advising what you have advised here, and provide some proof that both you and the EU national are resident at the stated address.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

jie lin
Newly Registered

Post by jie lin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:58 pm

thanks ben

but we are gay couple.so we think it might not as some as oppsite sex marrige.i dont konw.lots of worries.

i am think its any help if we ask our witness and friends writer a letter to comform it? we went to tax office.they told us the bills about some sex havent come up yet.

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:04 pm

With regards to providing evidence of residence, your sexuality is irrelevant.

jie lin
Newly Registered

Post by jie lin » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm

got temp stamp4 today,tomoro agency will come over,hope can get prtb letter....

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:28 am

Don't worry about it.

jie lin
Newly Registered

Post by jie lin » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:07 pm

sent all the bills on both of names to them,received a letter from them,said my case is during the prossece now,didnt ask for anymore docuts.hope it will going alrite.....

jie lin
Newly Registered

Post by jie lin » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:09 pm

has anybody receiced the final desition few months b4 the temp stamp4 expired????

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:56 pm

jie lin wrote:has anybody receiced the final desition few months b4 the temp stamp4 expired????
It is very rare in Ireland. I think 1 or 2 people on this forum may have got their decision at 5 or 5 and a half months, your case would have to be pretty straight forward but even if it is, the Irish authorities are just very lazy and incompetent.

From what I have gathered on this forum, most are kept waiting til the final day of their temporary stamp, sometimes longer, which by the way is illegal and if it gets to a week before your decision should be due, you should send them a letter reminding them of their legal obligation to give you a decision within 6 months.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

jie lin
Newly Registered

Post by jie lin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:27 am

but i only been submited all the docus for 2mthes.it is not to rush to send them a letter to notice them?

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:01 pm

jie lin wrote:but i only been submited all the docus for 2mthes.it is not to rush to send them a letter to notice them?
Do not send them a letter reminding them until a week before the 6 month time frame elapses.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

jie lin
Newly Registered

Post by jie lin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Do not send them a letter reminding them until a week before the 6 month time frame elapses

thanks,thats what i think,