ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Critical Situation....Need Help !!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jaksmith
Newly Registered

Critical Situation....Need Help !!

Post by jaksmith » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Dear Members,
My question about Tier 2 Sponsored Employer on behalf of my employer. Scenario is follows:

1. My employer started trading as "Partnership" in June 2006.
2. In August 2006 they sponsor one employee X for 5 years.
2. My employer again sponsor 2nd employee Y in April 2007 for 5 years.
3. In January 2008 they again sponsor 3rd employee Z for 5 years.
4. In January 2009 3rd employee Z left the country and my employer didn't inform about his exit to Home office still.
5. In April 2009 My employer change their business status from partnership to "LTD COMPANY" but didn't inform about their changing to HomeOffice still.
6. In August 2010 1st employee X became permanent in uk after completeing 5 years in Work Permit through his previous and current employer.
7. In May 2011 my employer once again change LTD company and 2nd employee y left the company and join another company which my employer didn't inform to the HomeOffice at all

Now, currently my employer have no sponsored employee but intend to sponsor new employee us who are working on psw visas for couple of years. But, problem, you can understand from above scenario that they are irresponsible about to informing to Homeoffice. We are worried what to do now. though previous sponsorship declaration on not in tier and different business name but same partner/director and same address.

Can anyone give any advise about what to do now. should we inform about left employees now to homeoffice or without letting know them, apply for new certificate for the new limited company. please note that my employer employees about 20 employees.

Thank you very much