ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 visa exension forms questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raomvj

Tier 1 visa exension forms questions

Post by raomvj » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi all,
I am applying my Tier 1 extension next week. Can anyone kindly answer my questions?. Thanks in advance.

B11. Home office reference number?
Is it 'Our reference' (6 digits) in HSMP approval letter? I got HSMP approval letter on 07 Apr 2008.

B14. Points Based System migrant reference number?
I got the HSMP approval letter in Apr 2008. Applied EC in Sep 2008 and got the visa valid from 01 Dec 2008. Where do I find PBS ref no?

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant's passport or travel doc.

Is it VAF no. on the visa? or number which is in red color (9 digits) starting with 00? or something else?

Dependant:

My wife applied her intial EC visa in Hyderabad, India.
F13. Give details of the British diplomatic post involved if the application was made abroad?
I think British embassy is in 'Chennai'. Place of issue on Visa is showing 'Chennai'. What could be the answer to this question?

Maintenance section:
Do I need to answer this question?
Maintenance certified by the sponsor
K4 The A-rate sponsor has confirmed on the certificate of sponsorship that where necessary they will maintain and accommodate the family member for a month

Thanks
JRao

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:39 am

[url=http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=85729]raomv[/url]j wrote:Hi,

Can anyone please answer my query? This is reg. Points based calculator in UKBA website.

I got the HSMP approval letter on 07-Apr-2008. Letter shows APPLICATION MADE ON 18/02/2008. Applied my EC in September 2008 and got the visa valid from 01-Dec-2008.

Which date should I select in ‘Enter date of your first successful tier 1 application'?

Thanks
Jrao
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

raomvj

Re: Tier 1 visa exension forms questions

Post by raomvj » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Anyone in this forum ...please help.

Thanks
JRao

raomvj

Post by raomvj » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 am

Anyone in this forum ...please help.

Thanks
JRao[/quote]

popolilly
Newly Registered

Post by popolilly » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:20 pm

raomvj wrote:Hi all,
I am applying my Tier 1 extension next week. Can anyone kindly answer my questions?. Thanks in advance.

B11. Home office reference number?
Is it 'Our reference' (6 digits) in HSMP approval letter? I got HSMP approval letter on 07 Apr 2008.

B14. Points Based System migrant reference number?
I got the HSMP approval letter in Apr 2008. Applied EC in Sep 2008 and got the visa valid from 01 Dec 2008. Where do I find PBS ref no?

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant's passport or travel doc.

Is it VAF no. on the visa? or number which is in red color (9 digits) starting with 00? or something else?

Dependant:

My wife applied her intial EC visa in Hyderabad, India.
F13. Give details of the British diplomatic post involved if the application was made abroad?
I think British embassy is in 'Chennai'. Place of issue on Visa is showing 'Chennai'. What could be the answer to this question?

Maintenance section:
Do I need to answer this question?
Maintenance certified by the sponsor
K4 The A-rate sponsor has confirmed on the certificate of sponsorship that where necessary they will maintain and accommodate the family member for a month

Thanks
JRao

hello,

i did the extnsn recently same ur case got my hsmp on 2008 changed to tier 1 and did my extn on 2011....

so

1---Home office reference number:- i left it blank cause we have pbs number to provide which u can find in letter u received with ur first visa granded as tier 1.

2----Points Based System migrant reference number:-pbs number to provide which u can find in letter u received with ur first visa granded as tier 1(i hope u still have that with u :( )

3----enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant's passport or travel doc:- this u can find in the right above ur visa stamped. it supose to start asa number with UK

4----Give details of the British diplomatic post involved if the application was made abroad:-THIS IS INDIA ,SOUTH INDIA,CHENNAI

5----Maintenance section:Do I need to answer this question? IS u r in tier1 u dont hav sponsr so no anser to this....

i hope this will help u...please alwasy try to get help from others too...then ultimatly u can doirectly call the home office number ........which is best....

hope this will help

raomvj

Post by raomvj » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Thanks Popolilly for your inputs.

Anyother inputs from experts please?

Thanks
JRao

raomvj

Payslips query

Post by raomvj » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi all,

Notes from Tier1 extension Guidance:
"Payslips: These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer."

My doubts is, I am permanent employee and get my monthly payslips by Royal Mail. They clearly show my employer name. Should I get these payslips signed and stamped by my employer?

Thanks
Jrao

raomvj

Final checks of my Tier1 general extension application

Post by raomvj » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Hi all,

I will be sending my Tier1 (General) extension application by post on Friday. Can anyone kindly check whether I am missing anything?

Main applicant:
Passport
2 Photos in sealed envelop
Payslips covering from Sep 2010 to Aug 2011 (12 payslips)
Bank statement covering from July 2010 to 9th Sep 2011 (It also covers maintenance funds starting from 8th June'11 to 8th Sep'11)
I lost October 2010 payslip. Got the copy from payroll with their sign and stamp.
Letter from HR confirming my employment and total gross from Sep 2010 to Aug 2011

Dependant:
Passport
2 Photos in sealed envelop
Marriage certificate

I am not sending my Degree certificates and English language proof as I submitted them with my initial application. Please comment.

I have a doubt in paying the fee by Cheque or Debit card. I have sufficient funds for fee in my a/c. Which one do you suggest?

Thanks
JRao

pragneshmpatel

Post by pragneshmpatel » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Looks fine to me. i am also going to post same things this week.